We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TheHotel "The Suite" vs. Signature @ MGM "Jr Suite"

Gothenburg, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Gothenburg
Level Contributor
731 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
TheHotel "The Suite" vs. Signature @ MGM "Jr Suite"

What does the other have that the other don't (amenities)?

Signature

-

-

-

-

The Hotel:

-

-

-

-

EK

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
6,957 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TheHotel "The Suite" vs. Signature @ MGM "Jr Suite"

Jr. Suite at Signature is not a true suite, just a big room. THEhotel suite will be a true suite with a parlour/living room and separate bedroom, also a main bathroom and a powder room. Signature Jr Suite is approx 550 square feet and THEhotel has approx 725 square feet in their standard suites. Some of the Signature rooms have balconies. The Jr. Suite has a kitchenette, THEhotel does not. Jr Suite has a Jacuzzi tub while THEhotel does not. Signature will have better service.

Raleigh, NC
Level Contributor
388 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: TheHotel "The Suite" vs. Signature @ MGM "Jr Suite"

I stayed at The Hotel about a year ago and checked out after 1 night and went down the street to the Wynn. Mandalay is a fun place and I had heard so many people say how cool THEHotel was so I thought I'd give it a shot. It was cold, stuffy and dirty to boot.

3. Re: TheHotel "The Suite" vs. Signature @ MGM "Jr Suite"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 07:17