We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Harrah's or Bally's?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
165 posts
Save Topic
Harrah's or Bally's?

I need to pick a place for five days in June...

Thanks

1. Re: Harrah's or Bally's?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2006, 11:33
Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
663 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Harrah's or Bally's?

I just wrote a review on Ballys - you might check that out in the review section.

Kingman, Arizona
Level Contributor
691 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Harrah's or Bally's?

Harrah's has some wonderful properties in other places but this one isn't as nice. I like Bally's better.

OH
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Harrah's or Bally's?

If you come to Vegas a lot, Harrah's is a good place. Get the comp card, we go out twice a year and our rooms are always free. They've given us free tickets to Elton John, sent us to Nascar free twice, plus we got to see Robby Gordon, Casey Mears, Greg Biffle, Sterling Marlin this last time at a meet and greet for Rio\Harrahs. Also saw Jeff Foxworthy, Penn and Teller who went out and you could take photos with them after the show...all free.

The rooms are nice and very clean. My husband always hits for $1,000 or more on video poker there everytime.

OCNY
Level Contributor
2,075 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Harrah's or Bally's?

Bally's hands-down. Ballys new North Tower rooms are superior, and the pool scene is much better.

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
1,248 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Harrah's or Bally's?

Bally's

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
165 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Harrah's or Bally's?

Should I try to get a specific tower or make special requests ?

How is the pool, by the way ?