We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Czechs visiting Las Vegas

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Virginia
1 post
Save Topic
Czechs visiting Las Vegas

Hi, looking for suggestions on an itinerary for Las Vegas at the end of April or beginning of May, for one week. I am Czech living in the US and my father and a friend are coming to visit. He is 61 and friend about the same. No long hikes/walks, but walking the city or other nice areas would not be a problem, with places to rest/eat/relax (if necessary). I have been to LV once stayed at Luxor, with a friend that was on business. I have seen much of downtown Vegas, but just looking around. We will arrive mid-week and I am on a budget, but want to have them enjoy as much as possible. I figure the three of us will spend 3 days two nights in Vegas and then travel to nearby attractions, maybe up to 4/5 hours away, could be city/town or mild nature (drives with stops, very short hikes for views). I may post again once ideas start flowing in, to get more detail or rework the itinerary. Thanks in advance!

KG
Oregon
Level Contributor
1,907 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Czechs visiting Las Vegas

First of all you need a good central location...try the Flamingo...reasonably priced and they can walk in either direction. May can be very warm so the green lush landscape of the Flamingo pool area should be nice for them.

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,857 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Czechs visiting Las Vegas

Center strip would work best for your needs. Flamingo, Bally's, Paris, Mirage. If pool is not an issue, Barbary Coast would be a good option for you. No pool but wonderful location and decent hotel that is small by Vegas size standards.

Book rooms for any nights Sun through Thursdays, prices on Friday and Saturday nights are a lot more expensive then the Sun-Thurs ones.

3. Re: Czechs visiting Las Vegas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 19:19