We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Novelty drinks

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1,796 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Novelty drinks

Alright, I've seen the Margarita-by-the-yard glasses and the drinks in an Eifel Tower container. What other silly Novelty drinks/mugs are available to take with you as you wander/wobble down the Strip? Where do you get them and how about cost?

edmonton
Level Contributor
315 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Novelty drinks

if your at the Flamingo pool in the summer they have yard glasses that you can get there as well they come with a neck strap and its great to have when your floating in the pool !! i also love FAT TUESDAYS!! they are awsome and they are allover the strip you can get different flavors at each one my fav is the one at the mgm i found that it was actually the cheapist of them all !!!

NC
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Novelty drinks

Carnaval Court has them, and the hard-working bartenders there will give you (and the crowd) a naughty show whenb they serve it to you. Those guys are great.

san diego...
Level Contributor
594 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Novelty drinks

at fat tuesdays i got like a 3 footer, maybe bigger, idk lol. boyfriend "accidentally" forgot it while checking out. coyote uglys are pretty good, the octane is powerful, atleast in flavor!

i drank so many of those that now i cant even have a sip of a slushy drink! ill take it straight! lol

btw coyote ugly is like 14 bucks and then 7 bucks for refill

Frisco, Texas
Level Contributor
2,251 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Novelty drinks

either mermaids of la bayou downtown has a wacky huge daquiri cup that is yours to keep. Downtown kind of innovated the sport of novelty cup usage. How are you broken, Alice? For some reason your screen name reminds me of a scene in, "Kentucky Fried Movie", where these parents come home in a horror movie spoof and the refridgerator is open.. The fater is perplexed and sees a chicken leg in pieces on the floor. His line is:

"Hmmmm... Chicken."

then picks it up and inspects it

"Hmmm.. Broken?"

Who refers to cooked chicken pieces as "broken"? What a silly movie!