We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paris or Bellagio????

pittsburgh
Level Contributor
358 posts
Save Topic
Paris or Bellagio????

Have booked both. Got a good rate at Paris but am concerned about the pool situation. It's being renovated and may not be open when we are there-April 4-9. Told us we could use the one at Bally's but don't like the idea of shlepping over there. Of course, it may not even be swimming weather.

Booked Bellagio. Not as good rate as Paris, naturally. Now I am reading that Bellagio may be undergoing renovations! I can't seem to win!! Oh no, is this a look at what's to come??!!

Any helpful suggestions???

Doylestown...
Level Contributor
540 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paris or Bellagio????

I too would like to know when the alleged Bellagio renovations will begin.

Santa Clarita
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Paris or Bellagio????

Bellagio definetily!

Reading PA
Level Contributor
1,672 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paris or Bellagio????

Take Paris with a fountains view and enjoy spending the LARGE difference however you choice.

pittsburgh
Level Contributor
358 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Paris or Bellagio????

Have you stayed at Paris before? What do you think of the pool situation? I know Bellagio is great, but how will Paris be?

Any insight is appreciated. Thanks

Raleigh, NC
Level Contributor
388 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Paris or Bellagio????

Bellagio is considerably more expensive usually and Paris is a very nice place - but all in all Bellagio blows Paris away. I would choose Bellagio over Paris anyday, but that's not to knock Paris either. It's a really cool place and for the $$$ one of the best on the strip.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
1,058 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Paris or Bellagio????

Bellagio- is much better than Paris. Paris is still very good, but it is not in the class of Bellagio.

pittsburgh
Level Contributor
358 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Paris or Bellagio????

Any one know anything about the renovations at Bellagio?

Woodland Park...
Level Contributor
3,284 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Paris or Bellagio????

Are you sure you're not thinking of the construction going on next to the Bellagio, City Center?

Doylestown...
Level Contributor
540 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Paris or Bellagio????

No, I've seen it mentioned a couple of times. Apparently, Bellagio will begin room renovations this spring.

Woodland Park...
Level Contributor
3,284 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Paris or Bellagio????

Interesting! I haven't heard a thing...