We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Strip clubs...

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
EP TEXAS
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Strip clubs...

Can anyone suggest a good strip club that will not make my girlfriend feel uncomfortable?

Boston
Level Contributor
15,119 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Strip clubs...

This has been discussed many times. Do a search on this forum for "strip club couples" and see what comes up.

Round Rock, Texas
Level Contributor
2,199 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Strip clubs...

hubby and i have been to the following:

club paradise - "classy", stuffy, had to pay $$$ to get a seat.

cheetahs - frat boy atmosphere, fun, party crowd.

olympic garden - full of couples and coed groups. it was more like a fun bar that had strippers than a strip club. it would be my top choice for a nervous girlfriend. they even have male dancers upstairs, so there were lots of female guests.

spearmint rhino - nice... the girls were as friendly to me as they were to hubby. it's a more serious setting, so maybe not great for girlfriend's first trip to a strip club.

1060 W Addison...
Level Contributor
10,143 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Strip clubs...

My favorite would be Cheetahs - a good fun bar that happens to be filled with nakid women. Olympic Garden would probably be good too.

EP TEXAS
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Strip clubs...

I think I will give the Olympic Garden a try, it sounds like it is more couple oriented then just guys sitting in a dark bar staring at women with no excitement.

Round Rock, Texas
Level Contributor
2,199 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Strip clubs...

here's a tip...

ask her to pick out someone to give you a dance and you can pick out someone to give her a dance. choosing your own dancer can be dangerous.

EP TEXAS
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Strip clubs...

Wow you know, I didnt even think about that part, all I was concered about was picking a place. Thanks for a tip. My girlfriend is very open minded so I know there shouldnt be much trouble but your right picking the other persons still is better.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
5,970 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Strip clubs...

Dr Vegas told me if you take a cab do not pay the fare, the cabby gets a payoff (I am sorry a finder's fee) for bringing you there and DrV really knows what he is talking about.

san diego...
Level Contributor
593 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Strip clubs...

i agree with the last post, i heard that they get good pay for bringing people to strip clubs. so only pay for going back! sometimes i have heard that cabbies will pay you to go to a strip club lol

Vancouver
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Strip clubs...

Can someone post where these places are?? I am not sure, are they in the 'hotels' on the strip or somewhere off??? thanks so much!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
137 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Strip clubs...

Olympic Gardens is one block north of the Stratosphere on Las Vegas Blvd, Cheetahs is on Western Ave, most others are on Industrial.