We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

champagne glasses

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
san diego...
Level Contributor
594 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
champagne glasses

last summer we went to mgm for my birthday and brought some moet to celebrate on the actual day. thought it was kind of weird that the hotel charged 2.5 per glass (we needed 4) to be brought up! i mean we didnt ask for uncorking it or anything, i dont quite understand why they charged it.

oh yeah my question..lol..do all hotels have this policy? i love the mgm but thought it was a little unnecessary.

South Carolina
Level Contributor
3,107 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: champagne glasses

some hotels will nickel and dime you to death (resort fee, phone charge, internet fee)

Minnesota City...
Level Contributor
3,169 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: champagne glasses

This doesn't surprise me . . . we've experienced a similar thing.

We always carry a coffeepot when we travel to Vegas . . . gotta have that morning java while we're getting ready for the day.

Anyway . . . some hotels charge us to borrow coffee cups while we're there. Others don't. MGM does. I now either bring them with me or stop by an inexpensive souvenir shop and pick up a couple . . . you can get them for $1 a piece . . . and one can never have too many coffee mugs ; )

3. Re: champagne glasses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 15:17