We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Love" at half-price? Probably not.

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
678 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
"Love" at half-price? Probably not.

Hi Everyone!

Should I wait until I arrive in LV to buy seats for "Love" or has there been any discounted tickets for sale at the half-price place? I just thought I'd ask. Thanks, Lucia

White Plains, New...
Destination Expert
for White Plains, Aruba
Level Contributor
6,336 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "Love" at half-price? Probably not.

No, buy them in advance. Go to www.Mirage and get them there. No 1/2 price yet, this show is new and selling.

usa
Level Contributor
910 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: "Love" at half-price? Probably not.

Lucia,

You can't put a price tag on love. Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: "Love" at half-price? Probably not.

You don't have to sit in the expensive seats for this show. The theater is very small. In August I bought the cheapest tickets ($69) and sat in the very last row and it was fine. I was able to see everything. If you are a Beatles fan you are probably going to love this show. The emphasis is on the music- not on acrobats, etc. (although there are some).

Middletown, New York
Level Contributor
529 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: "Love" at half-price? Probably not.

There are no half-price tix for any of the Cirque de Soleil shows, even Zumanity which is probably the weakest of the bunch.

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: "Love" at half-price? Probably not.

Sometimes Mystere is available at the 1/2 price kiosks for 10/20% off.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: "Love" at half-price? Probably not.

"Love" remains one of the hottest tickets in town. Pay full price and buy as soon as possible if you want to see it.

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
26,810 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: "Love" at half-price? Probably not.

The only Cirque show I've seen is Mystere, and they did not have seats on all sides of the stage...but LOVE does...does it matter where you are - back, front, side?

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: "Love" at half-price? Probably not.

No, it doesn't matter where you sit - it is a theater in the round.

Woodland Park...
Level Contributor
3,284 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: "Love" at half-price? Probably not.

It doesn't matter - no bad seat in the house. However, if I were to go again I would probably book my seat on one of the "long" sides instead of the shorter ones. There are long screens above each of these and I think I would have enjoyed looking at these straight on instead of from the side. Not sure if that description make any sense....

Enjoy LOVE, it's awesome!

Los Altos...
Level Contributor
1,304 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: "Love" at half-price? Probably not.

Laura, I am confused by "long side"... Do you mean that the row is long (as in how many seats in the row) or section is long ( as in extends further into the center of the theater)?

I hope my question made sense... If not, check out the seating chart for the theater:

mirage-cds.admission.com/html/seatmap.htmI…

Are you saying the better seats would be in the narrower pie shaped sections or the wider "w" shaped sections?