We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visit November advice please

England
Level Contributor
85 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Visit November advice please

My previous visits to this brilliant place have all been in the sweltering heat of summer. This year we are visiting 5th to 12th November.

Can any of you knowledgeable people give advice on what to expect for daytime and evening temperatures around those dates please. Just trying to work out what to pack to wear!

Thank you.

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,663 Reviews
US$400 per adult
US$520
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,164 Reviews
US$140 per adult
US$225
Grand Canyon 4-in-1 Helicopter Tour
918 Reviews
US$599 per adult
10 replies to this topic
UK
Level Contributor
1,903 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visit November advice please

Weather com does a 10day forecast.

west midlands
Level Contributor
95 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visit November advice please

We am watching your post with interest. We arrive 3rd -11th Nov and like you mostly visit in the blazing hot summer. We went one year just before Christmas and had to be diverted due to snow on the runway. We have no idea what to pack either, think we will be going for clothes that can be layered but keeping fingers crossed for lots of sunshine. Have a great trip.

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
21,970 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visit November advice please

You can look at historical averages here but get a forecast a couple of days before you depart.

www.intellicast.com/Local/History.aspx…

Greenford, Middx.
Level Contributor
1,750 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Visit November advice please

Landing Mon 27th Nov for 4 nights so also watching this post. I'm guessing it won't be shorts & T-Shirt weather.

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
6,392 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Visit November advice please

@Stepsahead

November weather in Vegas would be similar temperature wise to what you experience at home in August or September. 70's-50's. The people who think it is too cold generally are from warm places like CA or Florida.

Mentioned in this post
Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
1,111 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Visit November advice please

www.accuweather.com

you can check extended forecast. Its pretty accurate up to about 2 weeks out.

WEST MIDLANDS
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Visit November advice please

Hi, I hope this helps but i guess you cannot say what the weather will be like anywhere in the world these days. I have visited Vegas in November on three occasions. The first time we wore shorts comfortably in the day and just a cardigan/hoodie in the evening but the last twice we wore jeans most days and cardigans/hoodies as it could be quite chilly.

Mentioned in this post
Sturgeon Bay...
Level Contributor
6,657 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Visit November advice please

Typically when Ive gone the first week in Dec. the days have been in the high fifties and sixties and the evenings just required a jacket or light coat. Have seen snow a couple of times but nothing to fret. November should be similar and a little warmer. have fun

Level Contributor
1,256 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Visit November advice please

Suggest getting The Weather Network app (or similar). Will give you a forecast up to 14 days out.

England
Level Contributor
85 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Visit November advice please

Thank you all for your replies.

I'm hoping it will be warm enough for shorts and t-shirts during the day but will check the forecast before we go and be prepared for layers to add or take off as necessary.

To those who are going around the same time - have a wonderful time!

Reply to: Visit November advice please
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted