We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aria Strip View Rooms

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,380 posts
383 reviews
Aria Strip View Rooms

Hello there,

I'm about to book Aria for a four night stay in December for a conference and I'd like a strip view room on a high floor like 40+. Anyone know which of the two towers the strip view rooms are in and have any recommendation on room numbers to request?

Regards

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,719 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,232 Reviews
from US$139.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour from Las...
616 Reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
17 replies to this topic
Texas
Level Contributor
384 posts
44 reviews
1. Re: Aria Strip View Rooms

There is only one tower at Aria so just book a strip view. When making your reservation, you can request a high floor but it won't be guaranteed. You'll need to ask if a high floor is available at check in. Even though it faces the strip you should also know that it's not a great view of the strip. In fact, they used to be called city view rooms.

Edited: 21 October 2017, 13:58
Boston
Level Contributor
3,215 posts
12 reviews
2. Re: Aria Strip View Rooms

The higher the better, that's about it.

The building is curved, so the views vary a bit, but not all that much.

The classic Vegas view people think of is what would be called looking up or down the Strip south to north. Aria's views are mostly looking across the Strip west to east.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,380 posts
383 reviews
3. Re: Aria Strip View Rooms

Thank you both. Pictures can be quite misleading.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,380 posts
383 reviews
4. Re: Aria Strip View Rooms

9pays3to2

Are you certain? I read in my research that Aria consists of two curved glass and steel high rise towers adjoined at the center.

Regards

Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
88 posts
9 reviews
5. Re: Aria Strip View Rooms

We were just there last week in a sky suite 56th floor with awesome views of the strip in both directions and of the airport. There are 2 buildings in Aria. We did pay the $70 a night upgrade but was so worth it when you factor in the sky lounge, sky pool and private elevators.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
5,637 posts
6. Re: Aria Strip View Rooms

Naples_Florida: What room did you reserve initially?

I've been offered upgrades to corner suites, etc, but never a Sky suite; would love that opportunity for $70/night.

Texas
Level Contributor
384 posts
44 reviews
7. Re: Aria Strip View Rooms

"9pays3to2

Are you certain? I read in my research that Aria consists of two curved glass and steel high rise towers adjoined at the center.

Regards"

I think this is a question of semantics. I've stayed there 13 or 14 times since opening and have never considered it to be two towers as there is only one set of elevators serving all of the floors. By that I mean a set that would serve 4-8, 9-20, 21-36, etc. (I made those up but you get the idea). They are all in one central location. Cosmopolitan has two distinct towers with two separate elevator systems. At Cosmo, you can't get

to the rooms in the East tower from the elevators in the West tower. Use google maps using the satellite view and you can decide for yourself. You might say they have 4 towers - two tall ones and two short ones.

Swearingen, in post #2 gave good advice. Get as high a floor as possible. The view is going to be about the same regardless of what part of the hotel you're in. Again, it's not a great strip view. For that you need a room that faces north or south and Aria's "strip view" faces east.

Enjoy your trip. Aria is our go to hotel.

Edited: 21 October 2017, 18:53
Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
88 posts
9 reviews
8. Re: Aria Strip View Rooms

We just originally got the regular king delux room booked as a package through Priceline. When we checked in we asked if they had any upgrades and they had that sky suite. The lounge was great because it had coffee and pastries as well as soda, water and juices and nightly wine and cheese. That offset the upgrade cost a bit as we would have spent about 30 a day just on coffee and diet coke.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
5,637 posts
9. Re: Aria Strip View Rooms

^^^ Nice!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,452 posts
31 reviews
10. Re: Aria Strip View Rooms

The Aria is set back a little from the strip , so the cosmopolitan and Monte Carlo kind of block you from a full strip view . We prefer the back mountain view at the Aria .

Reply to: Aria Strip View Rooms
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted