We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

harrahs

Level Contributor
22 posts
31 reviews
harrahs

We always stay at The Mirage when we visit Vegas,but we are coming out in Dec and have free nights at Harrah's paired with the free parking there too.Will I wish I was at Mirage?We like Mirage in the warm weather because of the nice pool,but free night s are nice and free parking makes me want to take t Harrah's.up on their offer.

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,720 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,235 Reviews
from US$139.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour from Las...
618 Reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
11 replies to this topic
South Padre Island...
11 posts
1. Re: harrahs

Ok....tell us more

Fremont, North...
Level Contributor
2,431 posts
113 reviews
2. Re: harrahs

As you said, you wouldn't be able to use the pool anyway, so I wouldn't worry about that part. Mirage is probably nicer, but Harrah's should be fine. And you can't beat free -- leaves you more money for gambling or whatever else!

Have fun!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
14,039 posts
2,256 reviews
3. Re: harrahs

If you stay at Harrah's, make sure to get a Valley Tower room. CET did a very nice remodel on those rooms.

United States
Level Contributor
27,704 posts
22 reviews
4. Re: harrahs

Harrah's is directly across from The Mirage if that helps. It is very very easy to get from one to the other.

Rancho Cucamonga...
Level Contributor
11,608 posts
167 reviews
5. Re: harrahs

If you get a new room, yes it will be fine. If you don't I dont think so. Old run down rooms for 4 nights is not my idea of fun, even if it's free.

Queens, New York
Level Contributor
1,729 posts
59 reviews
6. Re: harrahs

Keep in mind, unless you’re Diamond tier, or higher, you will have to pay resort fee and tax for every night of your free stay.

If you’re stay is long enough, you might consider doing Mirage for a few nights and also Harrah’s for a few (free) nights.

Enjoy Vegas!

Edited: 22 October 2017, 07:42
Queens, New York
Level Contributor
1,729 posts
59 reviews
7. Re: harrahs

Oops: “If your stay....”

Level Contributor
22 posts
31 reviews
8. Re: harrahs

ill get banged for the resort fee at both but Ill get free parking at Harrah's plus the free room (2 rooms) so i think i will try Harrah's and talk to them about getting into the remodeled section.What are the names of the remodeled sections? thanks

ireland
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
61 reviews
9. Re: harrahs

The remodelled section is the Valley tower.

Level Contributor
1,362 posts
61 reviews
10. Re: harrahs

If it were me I'd stay with Mirage.

What is the value of your vacation?

Are we talking a few hundred bucks? This is minuscule.

Personally I've learned my lesson about fully comped stays in lower class hotels versus heavily discounted hotel stays in nice hotels in Vegas.

Either way, have a great time!

Reply to: harrahs
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted