We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hi Eveyone! Any new Price is Right stories? I'm dying to he

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
678 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Hi Eveyone! Any new Price is Right stories? I'm dying to he

Hello.

Have you recently played The Price is Right? I think I'd like to go to that show. Has anyone had any fun experiences to share with the rest of us Vegas fans? Don't be shy. Let's hear it. I'll be waiting. Thanks. Lucia

Level Contributor
943 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hi Eveyone! Any new Price is Right stories? I'm dying to he

Lucia - is this an audience participation show where you can win big prizes - if so is it only open to US Citizens ?

Level Contributor
943 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hi Eveyone! Any new Price is Right stories? I'm dying to he

Bump

ATTLEBORO
Level Contributor
2,005 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hi Eveyone! Any new Price is Right stories? I'm dying to he

Hi Lucia! Long time, no see!

From what I've read on hear, yes, it's an audience participation show. Most of the people who've written about it seem to like it. Others, not so much. Just like anything, I guess. I haven't been, so can't comment personally. However, the downside (to me at least) that not everyone gets to play. Apparently, it's just luck whether or not you get called up. Like on the real show.

If you don't get many responses, search Price is Right, and I'm sure you'll find a ton of posts. If you go, good luck! I hope you get called!

ATTLEBORO
Level Contributor
2,005 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hi Eveyone! Any new Price is Right stories? I'm dying to he

"on hear"????? It must be early! sorry...I meant on HERE!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
678 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hi Eveyone! Any new Price is Right stories? I'm dying to he

Hi Tottie!

Yes. The audience does participate. However, I'm sure that you could play too. Win a big prize. The tickets can be bought from Bally's, I think. Can anyone give Tottie an answer on her question? Good luck Tottie!

Hey Tipsie! Good to hear from you.

Thanks for the info. I also hope you win when you go on the show. It sounds like fun. I'll be sure to let you guys know if I go on it. Have a ball and win some money.

Lucia

6. Re: Hi Eveyone! Any new Price is Right stories? I'm dying to he

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 06:23