We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Peppermill worth the money?

Lockhart, Texas
Level Contributor
627 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Peppermill worth the money?

Is this place worth the price? I was told it is expensive. If it's worth it what should we order. Do they have a specialty? What about the drinks? I've seen some outragous drinks on TV from their. Where exactly is it?

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All American Helicopter...
6,721 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$494.95
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,104 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Deluxe Grand Canyon All American...
511 reviews
from US$426.99*
US$527.50
Special Offer
Skip the Line: Grand Canyon Skywalk...
404 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
6,957 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Peppermill worth the money?

I haven't actually eaten there but I have gotten drinks at the lounge. I have never heard anyobe refer to the place as expensive, in fact most say the prices are quite reasonable. The drink you probably saw on TV was the Scorpion which is their signature drink. You can have it on ice or blended with icecream. I prefer it on ice because it seems like I get more alcohol that way, it's really good and very huge. It is in on the east side of Las Vegas Boulevard in between Wynn and Riviera.

Frisco, Texas
Level Contributor
2,251 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Peppermill worth the money?

It's worth it, I'd say. If you can agree on a dish, they are plenty big enough to split (especially the omelettes) and that would cut costs a bit. I love the place.

Boston...
Level Contributor
6,410 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Peppermill worth the money?

On the restaurant side, the portions are huge, so you can definitely and should definitely share. One in our party got cottage cheese as a side instead of fries and it seemed like an entire container! the nachos were gigantic also. The quality is verrrry good also. The coffee is good, did not have drinks there this time, but will soon !

NJ
Level Contributor
658 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Peppermill worth the money?

Try the Fireside Lounge in back of the Peppermill for drinks. You'll like it!

pittsburgh
Level Contributor
358 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Peppermill worth the money?

How far is Peppermill from Paris? Is it within walking distance?

Thanks.

MA
Level Contributor
87 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Peppermill worth the money?

Went to the Peppermill in March for breakfast- portions are large. Hubby and I split a breakfast omelet and each had plenty. Our waitress (forgot to get her name) was so friendly and helpful.

The atmosphere is great - I loved the decor! Intended to go to the lounge, but we never made it!!

chicago
Level Contributor
373 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Peppermill worth the money?

I really like this place. It's on the strip but I hear it's a local's favorite. Like everyone else who responsed the portions are very hugh and the food is decent (IMO). The thing I like most about the Peppermill is the atmosphere. Very nice and comfy.

Minnesota City...
Level Contributor
3,169 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Peppermill worth the money?

The Fireside Lounge at Peppermill is a great visit. Drinks are good (perhaps a bit on the small side). We enjoyed appetizers in the lounge . . . very good.

I don't remember the prices being any higher than most of the other lounges in Vegas, although, like I said--the drinks we had were probably smaller than some.

It is between the Wynn and Riviera. Yes, it's walking distance from Paris . . . but a fair jont.

Fairmount City...
Level Contributor
234 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Peppermill worth the money?

Yes, it's a place we try to hit when we're in Vegas, the breakfast at the diner will not disappoint you and the lounge is great to go to in the p.m. it's one of a kind and i'm hoping that it'll always be there for years for all of us to enjoy.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
405 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Peppermill worth the money?

i saw it on a tv program, and they serve a drink that looks bigger than a fishbowl- and the straws are longer than my arm.

this was reason enough to make me add it to my "must-do" list for my trip in June.

(hurry up June!)