We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RumJungle

Minnesota
Level Contributor
537 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
RumJungle

Anyone heard anything good or bad about Rum Jungle?

ENGLAND
Level Contributor
1,706 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: RumJungle

I ate there a couple of years ago and thought it was great.

Service and food was outstanding.

The atmosphere is also good,Water flows down from colorful objects and the bar has one of the biggest selections of rum in the World.

The restaurant turns in to a nightclub later in the evening.

John.

United States
Level Contributor
505 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: RumJungle

I saw it reviewed on the Food Network. it looked like a really cool place. Didn't get a chance to get over there when I was there in February, but will definately try to check it out next time.

CA
Level Contributor
4,912 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: RumJungle

I liked it for dancing at night but I have not eaten there.

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
1,395 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: RumJungle

We ate there a couple years ago and thought the food was good, though some meats are better then others. I guarantee you won't go hungry..:). They give you a taste of everything and then come around again to see what you would like a serving of. Just a little taste of everything they bring around was plenty for us because that was still a lot of food.

Our service was a bit spotty that night due to them serving the large tables of 10 or more (that arrived after us) before our party of 3 but they more then made up for it by giving us a free dessert platter and I do mean platter, it had every dessert they make artistically on what looked like a large Thanksgiving turkey serving platter. I only wish I had my camera with me that night for a picture of it. Besides the sheer quantity of it, they were actually very good, though we only had room for a taste of each.

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: RumJungle

My boyfriend and I ate there last year and the food was great. We stayed after dinner and continued having drinks until after the club started saving us the entry fee. Atmosphere is very cool and we plan to go back next month. Service was not an issue and the clientele is very trendy.

6. Re: RumJungle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 10:21