We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tix4tonite-front of the line pass

toronto
Level Contributor
736 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Tix4tonite-front of the line pass

Where do I go to print off one of these passes?

Chesapeake, Virginia
Level Contributor
660 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tix4tonite-front of the line pass

Just go to their website.

It's not "front of the line" but is for the VIP line - lots of people have them and you'll still have to wait but not as long!!

toronto
Level Contributor
736 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tix4tonite-front of the line pass

thankyou. I found the $2.00 off for the service charges but nothing else. Am I missing something?

Minnesota City...
Level Contributor
3,169 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tix4tonite-front of the line pass

We got the VIP pass when we purchased tickets. It's good the next day.

Moore, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
865 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tix4tonite-front of the line pass

Here it is:

www.lasvegas-nv.com/tix-4-tonight-coupon.htm

Australia
Level Contributor
2,513 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tix4tonite-front of the line pass

what are VIP passes? are they better seats?

Biloxi, Mississippi
Level Contributor
101 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tix4tonite-front of the line pass

The VIP pass does not get you better seats, you just get in a different, shorter line at the booth and get a couple of bucks off of your purchase.

We used the VIP pass at the Hawaiian Marketplace booth when we were there a couple of weeks ago. I made a mental note as we were joining the line as to who the last person in the regular line was and kept an eye on them to see if the VIP line really did move faster. It did not. That gentleman was in and out before I had even gotten 75% of the way to the front of the line, despite the fact that their line was 3x as long as ours.

On the flip side, we used it last September when we were there previously and were in and out in a flash.

The moral of the story is that the VIP line may not necessarily move any faster.

BTW - how long have they had 1/2 price dinners?? I don't seem to recall that last time I was there in September, but they were really pushing them this time around.

Minnesota City...
Level Contributor
3,169 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Tix4tonite-front of the line pass

That could certainly be true. Check the length of the lines. When we used the VIP pass, we walked right up to the counter. The regular line was about 15 deep.

Las Vegas
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Tix4tonite-front of the line pass

VIP pass or not -- 2 VERY good offers at Tix4tonite are the Rita Rudner and Mamma Mia tickets for half price. With the Rita Rudner offer, you get VIP preferred seating and a Meet & Greet with Rita herself prior to the show for just about the same price of a General Admission ticket at the Harrah's Box Office. With the Mamma Mia offer, you get two VIP seats down in the Front Orchestra for one of the best shows in town at two for the price of one!!!

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
5,808 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Tix4tonite-front of the line pass

Anybody give a rough guide on lines and how long you have to wait.

Do not mind 10 mins or so but any more than that I will just pay full price.

Sorry just me but time is precious while on vacation

Thanks in advance

vancouver
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Tix4tonite-front of the line pass

tix4tonite is great. have used it several times for groups ranging from 4 to 14. last weekend we got 14 of us seats for wayne brady, and saved $25 per ticket each. if i can't get comp tickets from one of my host friends, this is my first choice of ticket outlets.

note that it's not half off every show, it can range from 25% to 50%, depending on availablity. le reve was actually half off on sunday. quite surprising.

re: lines, plan for one of you to go do the purchasing, and send them early. because the available shows are only listed same-day, and only on-site, best to show up before 11 am, and be ready for a small line of 20 minutes or less.

early in the day will have the most shows, and best seating available. with only one person lining up, the line is fair enough for the savings, but i've found that at that time, there's likely to be just as many people with the pass as without. course, for $1 each... what the heck.

finally, the offer is a PROMO - and therefore promotes them. their hope is to make it sound better than it is, and frankly , i've never seen the line longer than 20 minutes. it's not the $1 or the line that matter, their goal is to incentivize people to follow through and go visit them. it's worth it with or without the coupon.