We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vegas in July

ny
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Vegas in July

Heading down to Vegas the end of July. trying to decide on a great hotel! We are both in our 30's and looking for a fun hotel. Nothing too crazy but someplace fun. Since its going to be HOT also looking for a hotel that has a great pool.

Thinking about either Mandalay or monte Carlo.

Any imput would be great.

Also any great clubs that we need to check out!! This is our first time there

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,547 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,005 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
385 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Luxury...
347 reviews
from US$299.99*
US$399.00
New York
Level Contributor
161 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Vegas in July

I've stayed at Mandalay Bay which is OK. I understand that "The Hotel" which is part of Mandalay is much nicer. The rooms are actually suites with Living Room/Bed Room. The pool area is very nice, but also very crowded in July. I also have stayed at MGM and I think their pools are really nice. They have a few of them plus a river pool where you can rent tubes. MGM is a very huge hotel. Hope this helps.

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,856 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vegas in July

MC has loads of kid there in summer which would be all around the pool area there. I'd say Flamingo, Caesar's or Mirage, all have great pool areas, Flamingo and Mirage would be more adult party oriented.

Memphis
Level Contributor
3,572 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vegas in July

Mirage has the new "european pool" (ie...topless) but you have to pay to get in (cheaper for females). Would be kid-free though.

4. Re: Vegas in July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2009, 06:27