We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seafood buffet coupon

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta
Level Contributor
231 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Seafood buffet coupon

We are heading back to Vegas in a few weeks, and we'd like to go back to the seafood buffet at the Rio. When we were there last year, some ladies in front of us had somehow gotten a coupon for the buffet through a Trip Advisor suggestion. Anyone out there know how we can do this? Also, looking for any advice on coupons for the Bellagio buffet. Thanks in advance...you guys are the best!

Oak Park, IL
Level Contributor
520 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seafood buffet coupon

You should probably do a search on TA for that coupon, we got ours in line when we were there (haven't been to it in a while) and be warned, you will get various opinions about the Rio Seafood Buffet. Wife and I enjoy it, others hate it, recommend going when it first opens (think that is around 4:30).

YWG/41 miles north...
Level Contributor
379 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Seafood buffet coupon

go very early. Seafood and heat lamps spell trouble.

RHODE ISLAND
Level Contributor
188 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seafood buffet coupon

Skelco,

Are you a teacher? I think I was the person in front of you last year. I remember talking about coupons with a couple from Atlanta and the husband was there on a Jewelry convention.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Seafood buffet coupon

The only way that I know of to get any sort of deal at the Bellagio buffet is thru certain players card promotions that may or may not be operating at any given time.

5. Re: Seafood buffet coupon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 19:19