We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1/2 off tickets day of shows

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Orange County
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Topic
1/2 off tickets day of shows

Does anyone know which shows are sold for half off prices the day of the show? Has anyone done this?

Culebra, Tx
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 1/2 off tickets day of shows

Go to www.tix4tonight.com to get an idea of what was available today. Not all tickets are sold at hal price.

2. Re: 1/2 off tickets day of shows

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2007, 13:55
Minnesota City...
Level Contributor
3,169 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 1/2 off tickets day of shows

The same shows are not available every day. However, if you monitor the Web site for several days, you'll see trends.

The tickets are obviously discounted because the show did not sell out. If there's a particular show you absolutely want to see, you might not want to chance the discounted ticket booths. But if you're willing to choose from the options available, you can save a good amount of money.

Sin City
Level Contributor
899 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 1/2 off tickets day of shows

If you're looking to get tickets to any of the Cirque shows, Celine Dion (Deion, Dian, Dionne, whatever) Elton John or Danny Gans, don't hold your breath. Those shows are not offered at the half price booths.

Sturgis
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: 1/2 off tickets day of shows

I've never heard of this before. I see they offer dinner discounts too. Are these legitimate discounts? Are they for restarurants and shows that are worth going to?

Sturgis
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: 1/2 off tickets day of shows

I've never heard of this before. I see they offer dinner discounts too. Are these legitimate discounts? Are they for restarurants and shows that are worth going to?

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
973 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 1/2 off tickets day of shows

We got tickets for the Rat Pack for $25 each, but that's about all I would pay for this show anyway! Yes, these are legitimate tickets - you can get them at the CocaCola Bottle or beside the shopping mall across from the Wynn hotel or in another booth on the Strip. As previous poster advised don't expect to get tickets for Cirque as we didn't see any of those advertised. We booked those through ticketmaster 4 months previously. If you can get them its the best show I've ever been to.

Sturgis
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: 1/2 off tickets day of shows

Thanks. I see an ad for Cirque on this site. I'll check it out.

RHODE ISLAND
Level Contributor
192 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 1/2 off tickets day of shows

Are Fab Four tickets available daily?

Milwaukee
Destination Expert
for Milwaukee
Level Contributor
10,372 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 1/2 off tickets day of shows

There is also a printable coupon for $2.00 off at www.tix4tonight.com. The web site says they do not list all shows they have tickets for on the site. The only way to find out is to go to a ticket booth. It would be helpful if anyone who has an interest would let those of us who are coming know what is available.

There is no guarantee that any show will be available on any given day, but you could get an idea if people would let us know what they see is available from time to time.