We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mandalay Bay pool can we pay to use it?

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
2,087 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Mandalay Bay pool can we pay to use it?

I saw that we could pay $20 to get into another pool if we were not staying at the hotel... anyone know if we can do that at Mandalay bay, I have only been to LV in cooler weather and have not had the opportunity to even use my own hotels pool.

what pools can we pay to use?

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,569 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,035 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
570 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Luxury...
357 reviews
from US$299.99*
US$399.00
michigan city...
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Mandalay Bay pool can we pay to use it?

you would probably have to call the hotel yourself.......you will probably recieve mixed answers here. also policies change often, so i guess calling them would be your best bet.

Maine
Level Contributor
746 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mandalay Bay pool can we pay to use it?

Find someone at checkout and ask for their room key.

dallas
Level Contributor
2,206 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Mandalay Bay pool can we pay to use it?

mirage has one , its club , no kids, $20-$30,and my guess is they dont want you if your big and 50

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
824 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mandalay Bay pool can we pay to use it?

I would be careful getting a room key from someone that checked out because they swipe the cards to make sure they are active - but I am not sure how long it takes them to deactivate them after you check out.

Other than that - I stay at MB every year and they never seem to let anyone not staying there into the pool complex (even if you are fully clothed and just want to look around, as I was in line with a man who asked about this and was denied)

California
Level Contributor
1,300 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mandalay Bay pool can we pay to use it?

The answer is YES - you can to use a hotel's pool. It's so simple! Easy even! Merely - PAY TO STAY AT THAT HOTEL.

Trust me - you've stepped into it big time here. Booking one hotel and hoping to sneak/cheat/buy into a better/different one is guaranteed to get you flamed.

As you have over a thousand posts, I just want to warn you that the other problem is that "trolls" use this question on this forum to start huge disasters.

dallas
Level Contributor
2,206 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Mandalay Bay pool can we pay to use it?

island blue,

cooper post was "what pools can we pay to use ?"

its reasonable post

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
2,087 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mandalay Bay pool can we pay to use it?

oh hey now, I totally was asking because the people we are going with in July called and told me that we could pay to use the MB pool for $20 and I wasn't sure I believed that.

I think anyone that has seen me on here, or takes the time to check my history , knows I ask questions that are pertinent to my trips to vegas. and if I have time, I try to answer others questions to the best of my ability as well.

to that end... who is going to be there July 19-22? would love another M&G

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
2,087 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Mandalay Bay pool can we pay to use it?

FYI, just got this in my LV question of the day...

Las Vegas Advisor Question of the Day - May 28, 2007

Today's LAS VEGAS question:

In a recent answer, you noted that access to the Hard Rock pool is $20 for day use. The Hard Rock pool has swim-up blackjack.

9. Re: Mandalay Bay pool can we pay to use it?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2009, 09:18