We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Clubs/which nights?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego
Level Contributor
100 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Best Clubs/which nights?

I will be in Vegas with my fiance this weekend (Fri, Sat and Sun nights). What are the best clubs we could go to and on which nights. We are staying at the MGM, and have a friend who can get us "on the list" at Tabu and Studio 54..just wondering what are the best nights for those clubs. Also, would like to go to Tryst and PollyEsthers. Also, what is best night for Foundation Room (I may have an "in" to get in. BTW, I am 43 and she is 30, but we like all kinds of music and clubs...had a great time at Pure last time out.

colorado
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Clubs/which nights?

I would recommend Body English at the Hard Rock on Sunday- although I have heard Light at Bellagio is decent that night as well...

I would never go back to Studio 54, that place was totally lame and way over rated...

Would go to Pure again since that is a guaranteed great time on one of the weekend nights...

Moon at the Palms is supposed to be pretty cool as well. Have fun!

Minneapolis, MN
Level Contributor
61 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Clubs/which nights?

According to JackColton.com, these are the best clubs each night:

1) Sunday - Body English, Light, Tryst

2) Monday - JET , Foundation Room, & Rainbow Bar

3) Tuesday - Pure, Studio 54

4) Wednesday - Tabu, Tangerine, Lure, Revolution, Tao.

5) Thursday - Tao, Tryst, and Rain

6) Friday - All Majors

7) Saturday - All Majors

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
1,565 posts
384 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Clubs/which nights?

i went to tabu and thought it was so lame.

body english is the best for sure for sat/sun

maybe we'll see you there.

we are doing tao thurs tryst fri and BE on sat

South Carolina
Level Contributor
5,329 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Clubs/which nights?

BoltZone, sorry, I don't have an answer for you, since we don't do the clubs. I just had to share a joke on myself and let you know more what I think about in Vegas than the clubs. When I saw your topic, I first read "Best Club(sand)which". Thought this was another food question. LOL!

Hope you have a great time.

Omnipresent
Level Contributor
74 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Clubs/which nights?

Tryst is on fire right now. Club Pure is insane. Foundation Room is habitat to the best view of the strip in town(i am a member from New Orleans) if you dont get an "in" your best bet is on Monday night in which it is open to the public. Great experience. Like I said in a prior thread, Every night has a club that will blow your mind. . . for the weekends i'd say Tryst and Pure. I'm actually in Vegas right now ;) Unbelievable

6. Re: Best Clubs/which nights?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2009, 07:19