We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

70's-80's Club

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
indiana
6 posts
Save Topic
70's-80's Club

We are coming to Vegas in June. We're the parents of 5 small children and are getting a way for some much needed time alone. We are not the partying type, but would like to go to a club that plays 70's-80's music. Any suggestions?

Also, my hubby is treating me to a day at the spa. We're staying at the Flamingo. Any suggestions on what spa to go to, or what treatments to try? I am a spa first timer!

Thanks in advance for any info. Looking forward to 5 days in Vegas!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
5,618 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 70's-80's Club

I've seen people mention Polyester's on here as a club that plays that type of music. Hopefully someone else can chime in on that.

Definitely get a massage when you are at the spa.....they are highly addicting and you will wonder "Why have I never done that before?!" I like aromatherapy and hot stone massages.

Have a fun trip....sounds like a much needed parents getaway!

San Diego
Level Contributor
100 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 70's-80's Club

House of Blues has (or at least had) good 80's on Friday nights (Spazmatics) and 70's on Saturday nights (Boogie Knights). Usually start after the other concerts they have, about 11:00. Studio 54 plays a pretty good selection that includes 70s/80s and combines them ("mash-up" I beleive is the term) with hip hop. Haven't been to PollyEsthers but am planning on going this weekend.

Waterloo, WI
Level Contributor
153 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: 70's-80's Club

We went to Mandalay Bay for the Flashback 80's band on a Friday night. It was awesome! I totally recommend it!!!

Sorry, I have no tips on the spa. I keep saying every time I go that I will go to a spa, but then I end up not having enough time to go!!!

Myranda

Clinton,NC
Level Contributor
315 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 70's-80's Club

Cato...we have a meet and greet planned when are you coming to Vegas...June?

5. Re: 70's-80's Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2009, 02:20