We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

outlet mall

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
2,071 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
outlet mall

I have gone to the outlet mall that is just outside the LV sign. I heard there is another mall a bit further away..... can anyone tell me where it is?

Las Vegas, NV
Level Contributor
1,526 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: outlet mall

Grand Central Parkway, closest cross-streets are Charleston/I-15.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
2,071 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: outlet mall

thanks mm, how do I get there? past Strat, by the airport, toward the other outlet mall by the sign or past the RIO... what road to I get on?

Las Vegas, NV
Level Contributor
1,526 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: outlet mall

Depends where you're coming from. I always get there from Charleston (east of the strip) and turn north on Grand Central Parkway, but I imagine there's a way from I-15 too. The mall is on the left side, and they're now forcing people to park in an in-progress parking garage.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
200 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: outlet mall

Coop, the outlet mall Midgetmama is talking about is the Las Vegas Premium Outlets, which is close to downtown off of I-15 northbound. It is the exit right before the downtown exit, which is Charleston exit 41B. Take some water or Gatorade with you because it is an outdoor mall and there is not alot of shade from store to store. I think you may be talking about the Primm Fashion Outlets, which is located approximately 30 minutes south of the Las Vegas Strip on I-15 at Exit 1 in Primm, Nevada on the California/Nevada border. I have never been to this particular outlet before. If you go, let us know how you like it. GOOD LUCK!

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: outlet mall

This is the Premium Outlet mall:

www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp…

This is the one in Primm-about 30/45 minutes away. I am not sure this one is really worth the time.

http://www.fashionoutletlasvegas.com/

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
2,071 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: outlet mall

thanks all, VP, which one is not worth the time, I'm sure it is obvious from your post, but, I don't get which one is the one I should not go to :)

Thanks

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
3,030 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: outlet mall

They all have good things, just depends on what kind of shopping you want to do. Premium outlets north off of Charleston and Grand Central Parkway, is all outdoors. The Las Vegas Outlet south of the Welcome to Las Vegas sign, is all indoors....and then there are the Fashion Outlets at the state line in Primm. It's got some of the pricier stores like Coach, Kenneth Cole, Nieman Marcus, and Polo Ralph Lauren.

Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
1,262 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: outlet mall

Copper1, The Premium Outlet store near downtown is the one you want to go to, I was there in March, arrived there at around 10 AM in the morning, and didn't leave till close to 3PM.

The only problem is that this outlet is outdoors, so there might be a heat problem during the summer months for some people.

The one that you gone to, the one just past the LV sign is indoors which is the good news, the bad news is that deals are hard to find. I found most stores were selling stuff at retail prices. Looked to me like a tourist trap (what isn't in LV). Was there last year, and I think I stayed there for about an hour.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
2,071 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: outlet mall

I think the fashion outlet in Primm sounds up my alley, I am a redhead, burn easy.... so, would rather be inside.

And..... I have a bit of a purse addiction.... found a great price on a coach one last month at an outlet mall and am hoping to find more in LV, so, the Primm stores are outlet stores right...... good deals to be had?

Sioux Falls, South...
Level Contributor
290 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: outlet mall

i went to the primm outlet mall and it was kind of a waste of time. trying to find anything worth buying was like searching for a needle in a haystack. it wasn't even that nice, we refered to it as "the third world outlet mall"! its just my opinion, but i would suggest the fashion show mall, or the miracle mile at planet hollywood which is amazing!