We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ethel m cactus garden

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
2,088 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
ethel m cactus garden

where is it?

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,547 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,006 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
385 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
565 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
5,618 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ethel m cactus garden

Hi cooper1, Ethel M. is in Henderson (not too far from GVR). Here is a link to the website.....with a map, etc. It's a fun diversion for an hour or so to tour the chocolate factory, grab a free sample, and check out the cactus garden!

http://www.ethelschocolate.com/jump.jsp

itemID=117&itemType=CATEGORY

USA
Level Contributor
8,009 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: ethel m cactus garden

What, they removed Google from the internet in Calgary?

And to think your old man is a I/T guy. Guess he didn't teach you anything. Shame on you coop. LOL

Tell him I said hey and Let's go Flyers!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
2,088 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ethel m cactus garden

If everyone asked Google, what fun would this forum be Dr. V :)

I want someone to say, drive past TI, turn right, go to blah blah... and I am pretty sure google would not tell me that (or would it? mine wouldn't, maybe you have magic google... if so, share!)

Flyers???? I think you are talking about our golden Flames :)

when you going back again?

Ever been during the summer?

if it weren't for the amazing confirmed seat price we got, we would not be going.... a good deal comes and you gotta take it you know ?

good to see you on here, it's been six months since we were there... what's up with that huh?

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: ethel m cactus garden

If you happen to be at the southern part of the strip-just go down Sunset Road (the side of the airport). Stay in the middle lane. You will be passing Eastern, Pecos, the post office, Green Valley, etc. You will come to an intersection where the right lane will veer to the right and head towards Sunset Station. If you turn left - Sunset becomes Mt. Vista. You are going to go straight through that intersection and then just follow the signs. You will be making a left and then another left. Pray that you aren't going at a time when the tourist buses are there. Sunset Station is not far from there and across the street is the Galleria Mall.

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: ethel m cactus garden

Galleria Mall is across the street from Sunset Station-not Ethel M. If you have never been to Sunset Station this would be your chance to see it-it is very close. When coming from Ethel M- just turn left and you will be back on Sunset.

Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
1,262 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ethel m cactus garden

bump

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
2,088 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: ethel m cactus garden

that is exactly what I was looking for VP... thank you thank you a million times thank you :)

Maple Valley...
Level Contributor
555 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: ethel m cactus garden

Coop, only been there in April, and the garden was pretty cool. Lots of cactus with flowers blooming! Don't think they will be in bloom in summer, but the cactus are still pretty cool without the flowers.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
2,092 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: ethel m cactus garden

Cooper, I have been twice, and got lost twice. It is actually in a business complex. Very strange. I could not find the signs...and had to ask directions both times.

Yes, if you turn me around 360 degrees, I will be lost.

Enjoy your trip...this is one of my favorite highlights.

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: ethel m cactus garden

coop

Someone read over my directions and thought I should add this. I don't really understand it but maybe it will help:

"After turning left from Sunset onto Mountain Vista, the next turn will be a right onto Sunset Way and a left onto Cactus Garden.