We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mom snores, daughter awake - bellagio or venetian?

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
466 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
mom snores, daughter awake - bellagio or venetian?

Don't laugh. But i have taken one trip with a daughter and kept her awake; I really want my birthday daughter (21) to be able to sleep. which would have more room to go from room to room - the Bellagio or Venetian? and yes, we will bring ear plugs. and yes, i go to sleep after she does. and no, it isnt THAT loud (my husband says).

Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,625 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,110 Reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
403 Reviews
from US$529.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and...
915 Reviews
from US$598.99*
US$650.00
Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
58,848 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: mom snores, daughter awake - bellagio or venetian?

"; I really want my birthday daughter (21) to be able to sleep. which would have more room to go from room to room - the Bellagio or Venetian? "

Maybe you could rephrase the question - I honestly can't tell what you're asking here.

Are you asking whether Bellagio or Venetian has the larger rooms?

us
Level Contributor
9,142 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: mom snores, daughter awake - bellagio or venetian?

are you getting 2 rooms and want to go "from room to room"? It's not clear exactly what you are asking - if going from room to room any hotel is fine. you can ask for adjoinging rooms - is that what you mean? Not always guaranteed, can be accommodated hopefully.

of the 2 hotels you mentioned I prefer the V - too be honest they are both nice.

Arizona
Level Contributor
4,259 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: mom snores, daughter awake - bellagio or venetian?

Try Breathe Right nose strips. I started using them nightly about a year ago and my wife says my snoring is gone.

Boston
Level Contributor
24,639 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: mom snores, daughter awake - bellagio or venetian?

The Venetian room is larger, if thats what your asking.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
466 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: mom snores, daughter awake - bellagio or venetian?

sorry. i was asking which hotel has the rooms that most allow one person to be separated from another. whether it is by size or wall with a sleeper sofa.

sarnia ont.
Level Contributor
551 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: mom snores, daughter awake - bellagio or venetian?

No need.stay at the Monte Carlo and ask for a room next to the construction,this will drown out any snoring noises!!.(only joking)

Sarasota, FL
Level Contributor
23 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: mom snores, daughter awake - bellagio or venetian?

Venetian basic room is 650 square feet with a living area separated by a step down area, not a wall. Pull out sofa would be farther away than another queen bed, but if you are a window-rattler, it wouldn't be far enough. Bellatgio rooms (basic) are around 550 SF with no separate area. I would suggest ear plugs for your daughter - it works for me with my husband's snoring!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
5,618 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: mom snores, daughter awake - bellagio or venetian?

This is funny because my mom & I have the same issue....she snores and drives me nuts! Even ear plugs can't help me sleep when she starts. We solved the problem by always getting our own rooms....maybe you could think about doing that? Not sure about your budget, but you may be able to find a place you'll both like where you can get your own room (or two adjoining rooms if you want to be close together). Good luck! =)

Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
768 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: mom snores, daughter awake - bellagio or venetian?

Consider getting some Ambien or Lunesta from your doctor to take just for the trip. I am a nurse practiotioner and get that request often- for the same reason, or because some people can't sleep well in an unfamiliar place. Doctor's offices will often have samples or coupons if you just need 4 or 5.

canada
Level Contributor
284 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: mom snores, daughter awake - bellagio or venetian?

Rent the Carriage House instead of a hotel.It is a timeshare-great location and you can sleep in the bedroom and daughter on the couch.Shut the bedroom door and you should be fine.I have stayed here and loved it!