We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ealry check in to use pool facilities?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Gothenburg, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Gothenburg
Level Contributor
676 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Ealry check in to use pool facilities?

I have one night booked at Ventian as a suprice for my wife during our honeymoon in late September, since check in are at 3 pm, there will be little time to use to pool(s), is there a chance that Ventian will allow us to drop of our bag, get a room key/pass so we can use the pool(s) earlier then 3 pm?

EK

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ealry check in to use pool facilities?

There's every chance that your room will be ready before 3 and they'll let you check in anyway. If it's not ready I'm sure that if you explain the situation they'll let you have access to the pool.

Nice to see you wanting to do things correctly rather than just "sneaking in" to the pool..... :-)

CA
Level Contributor
4,912 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ealry check in to use pool facilities?

Just try to check in early IF it is not ready ask the desk and they can give you a key (if needed) to get in the pool area. Good Luck

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ealry check in to use pool facilities?

There should be no problem. This is not that uncommon.

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,857 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ealry check in to use pool facilities?

The others are right, it won't be a problem at all!

Happy Honeymoon! ;)

5. Re: Ealry check in to use pool facilities?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 10:21