We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bellagio music website?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
North carolina
Level Contributor
864 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
bellagio music website?

i can't remember if anyone has asked this, but is there a website where they tell you what songs are about to be played at the fountains? thanks!

PA
Level Contributor
638 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bellagio music website?

try:

bellagio.com/images/attrac/attrac_fount_musi…

or:

bellagio.com/pages/…

then click on list. I'm pretty sure it's randomly determined which song is played each day, and how many times (seasonally, of course). Perhaps if you check with someone at the Bellagio they will be able to tell you what is upcoming the rest of the day.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
2,092 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bellagio music website?

I could not find a list of when the songs would be played....but here is a list of the songs that they rotate:

Correct me if i am wrong...but i think they provide that level of detail for their customers staying at their hotel.

The Fountains of Bellagio Music

Title: One, Singular Sensation. Artist: Original Broadway Cast. Composer: Marvin Hamlisch. Work: A Chorus Line, Broadway Musical. Year: 1975. Length 4:43

Title: Hoe-Down. Artist: London Symphony Orchestra. Composer: Aaron Copland. Work: Rodeo. Year: 1988. Length 3:30

Title: Simple Gifts. Artist: London Symphony Orchestra. Composer: Aaron Copland. Work: Appalachian Spring. Year: 1988. Length 3:12

Title: Singin' in the Rain. Artist: Gene Kelly. Composer: Alex North. Work: Singin' in the Rain, Movie Musical. Year: 1952. Length 3:32

Title: Rondine al Nido. Artist: Luciano Pavarotti. Composer: Vicenzo deCrescenzo. Work: La Rondine, Opera. Year: 1990. Length 3:23

Title: Luck Be A Lady. Artist: Frank Sinatra. Composer: Frank Losser. Work: Guys & Dolls, Broadway Musical. Year: 1955. Length 5:14

Title: Winter Games. Artist: David Foster. Composer: David Foster. Work: Composed for Winter Olympics. Year: 1987. Length 3:00

Title: Hey, Big Spender. Artist: Gwen Verdon & Original Broadway Cast. Composer: Cy Coleman. Work: Sweet Charity, Broadway Musical. Year: 1966. Length 3:35

Title: Con Te Partiro (Time to Say Goodbye). Artist: Andrea Bocelli & Sarah Brightman. Composer: F.Sartori, L.Quarantotto. Work: Pop Song. Year: 1996. Length 4:04

Title: Hallelujah Chorus. Artist: Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Composer: Handel. Work: The Messiah. Year: 1992. Length 3:53

Title: Carol of the Bells. Artist: Los Angeles Master Chorale.

Composer: M. Leontovich. Work: Christmas Carol. Year: 1996. Length 1:29

Title: O Holy Night. Artist: Placido Domingo. Composer: Placide Clappeau. Work: Christmas Carol. Year: 1984. Length 3:57

Title: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas. Artist: Johnny Mathis. Composer: Meredith Wilson. Work: Christmas Carol. Year: 1997. Length 2:18

Title: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year. Artist: Johnny Mathis. Composer. Eddie Pola & George Wyle. Work: Christmas Carol. Year: 1997. Length 2:45

Title: We Need a Little Christmas. Artist: Johnny Mathis. Composer: Jerry Herman. Work: Mame, Broadway Musical. Year: 1997. Length 1:54

Title: Sleigh Ride. Artist: Johnny Mathis. Composer: Leroy Anderson. Work: Christmas Carol. Year: 1997. Length 2:57

Title: Santa Baby. Artist: Madonna. Composer: J. Javita & P. Springer. Work: Christmas Carol. Year: 1987. Length 3:57

Title: Your Song. Artist: Elton John. Lyrics: Bernie Taupin. Work: Elton John. Year: 1970. Length 4:10

Title: God Bless The USA. Artist: Lee Greenwood. Composer: Lee Greenwood. Work: American Patriot. Year: 1992. Length 3:57

Title: Star Spangled Banner. Artist: Whitney Houston. Composer: Francis Scott Key. Work: CD Single. Year: 2001. Length 5:08

Title: PinkPanther. Artist: Henry Mancini. Composer: Henry Mancini. Work: The Pink Panther, Movie Soundtrack. Year: 1964. Length 2:39

Title: My Heart Will Go On. Artist: Celine Dion. Composer: James Horner. Lyrics by Will Jennings. Work: Let's Talk About Love & Titanic: Music from the Motion Picture. Year: 1997. Length 5:08

Title: Fly Me To The Moon. Artist: Frank Sinatra with Count Basie. Composer is Bart Howard; from the work The Very Best of Frank Sinatra, 1957; Length: 2:28

Title: This Kiss. Artist: Faith Hill. Composer: Beth Nielsen Chapman, Annie Roboff and Robin Lerner; Work: Faith; 1998, Length: 3:00

Title: Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini. Artist: Mikhail Rudy. Composer: Sergei Rachmaninov; Work: Theme of Paganini; 1992, Length: 2.55

Title: Gayaneh - Suite: Dawn, Ayeshe’s Dance. Artist: London Symphony Orchestra. Composer: Aram Ll’yich Khachaturian; Work: Spartacus; 1942, Length: 4:12

Title: Overture/And All That Jazz. Artist: Catherine Zeta-Jones. Composer: Fred Ebb & John Kander; Work: Chicago Soundtrack; 2002, Length : 4:37

Title: Ecstasy of Gold . Composer: Ennio Morricone; Work: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly Soundtrack; 1966, Length: 3.22

Title: Viva Las Vegas . Artist: Elvis Presley. Composer: George E. Stoll; Work: Viva Las Vegas Soundtrack; 1963, Length: 2.25

Canada
Level Contributor
1,625 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bellagio music website?

There's the schdule on the Bellagio site that someone posted but they don't follow that order.

From the times I've been there, if you go for the very first show of the day, it'll be the National Anthem followed immediately by Time to Say Goodbye. No half hour wait between the two.

4. Re: bellagio music website?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 07:20