We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

KA anyone?

Yorktown, Virginia
Level Contributor
151 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
KA anyone?

Has anyone seen KA? I think this would be the best CDS show for my husband. We saw Zumanity last time and he was really unimpressed. I would guess KA is the most masculine of the shows since it tells the tale of a warrior. Anyway, just looking for some suggestions.

London, UK
Level Contributor
507 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: KA anyone?

Hey!

I didn't see it personally but my parents and sister just got back from Vegas last week and they saw KA and said it was excellent. I have seen O which was great and so have my parents but they still really rated KA. Enjoy!

toronto
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: KA anyone?

Use this link for $50 tickets for CDS event in las vegas

www.ticketmaster.com/summerofcirque…

Jersey
Level Contributor
31,600 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: KA anyone?

I've seen Ka, Love, Mystere and O. I have to admit I really disliked Ka a lot. It just didn't hold my attention at all. Maybe I have been Cirque-d out but I would not go back to see that show!

West Chester...
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: KA anyone?

count me also as a fan of KA. while i don't claim to be anything close to masculine...there are battles, awesome looking machinery, and fire. there are also flexibly gymnastic sea creatures and shadow puppets which many here will pick on. but i say see it.

if you didn't already see the discount...check for the recent thread about $50 CDS tickets. using a discount code makes it easier to hate the show...and it makes it even more fun to love the show.

Toronto
Level Contributor
182 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: KA anyone?

I am a huge KA fan, have seen it 3 times already and would not hesitate to go back. It is the only Cirque show that is 'different' in my opinion. It has a story, the stage is amazing, (you will know what I mean when you see it), unlike any other Cirque show I have ever seen. Everyone has their own opinion, but I am mind boggled when people don't like it. I feel like Mystere and 'O' and all the rest were the same old acrobatics that bore me after a while. KA is the only one that is original.

Yorktown, Virginia
Level Contributor
151 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: KA anyone?

Thanks guys! He did choose KA as I expected. Well actually he said KA or O, but there are no $50 tickets to O and I just can't pass that up.

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
78 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: KA anyone?

Got a pair of the $50 tickets for KA in September on the ticketmaster website for the deal. Very good seats that normally go for $135.

I checked this morning and it seems that deal has finally petered out.

Los Angeles, Ca
Level Contributor
466 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: KA anyone?

I have seen KA and it is GREAT! No big deal that O is not there this time, just pass it up and see KA for $50 and see O another time. I have seen KA already but for $50, we are booking tickets again. The tickets we had last time were $150 each and so that is $300 for two people. This time we are buying 3 tickets for $150 total! You can't beat that deal. Zumanity (haven't seen it) but all the reviews point to this being the weakest CDS of them all. Hope this helps. Again don't walk, run to get these tickets...:)

9. Re: KA anyone?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 06:35