We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jerry Seinfeld at Caeser's Palace

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Topic
Jerry Seinfeld at Caeser's Palace

I'm returning to Las Vegas in June. While doing research on the Cirque shows I discovered that Mr. Seinfeld will be performing while I'm out. Has anyone seen his new act? I've never seen him in real life before, and I fully expected to see a Cirque show, but have been fascinated with the idea of seeing Jerry Seinfeld. I've been reading hot and cold reviews of all of the Cirque shows and it's turning me off of that whole idea. Any thoughts?

Mukwonago, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,537 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jerry Seinfeld at Caeser's Palace

we saw his new act in December. It was fantastic!

It was expensive but well worth the price.

las vegas
Level Contributor
48 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Jerry Seinfeld at Caeser's Palace

Put it this way, people leave happier from Jerry's show than from Celine's show. (After Celine they all have that "I can't believe I just spent that much money to see that!" look on their face. But do not miss Cirque. Ka and Mystere are great, but skip O and totally forget that Zumanity exists.

Herradura, Costa...
Level Contributor
318 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jerry Seinfeld at Caeser's Palace

I saw Jerry Seinfeld live in Toledo and we loved the show. He was great.

I have to disagree with lawinvegas. I personally loved all the Cirque shows. I would recommend Mystere though if you have never seen any before. I would next go with Ka or O. I only recommend Zumanity if you are open minded and love a really "out there" experience. We have seen MANY Vegas shows, and Zumanity is one of the only ones that I have been absolutely shocked during. LOVED it.

If you are going to be in Vegas and only seeing one show, I would say see a Cirque show. Jerry normally is in cities in your area, whereas you cannot see Mystere in your hometown.

Have fun!

IN
Level Contributor
70 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jerry Seinfeld at Caeser's Palace

Just curious anyone know about how long the Seinfeld show is? Trying to figure dinner reservations afterwards. Thanks

michigan
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Jerry Seinfeld at Caeser's Palace

How much do Jerry's tickets usually cost?

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Jerry Seinfeld at Caeser's Palace

Jerry Seinfeld at Collosseum at Caeser's Palace

June 10, 11

Show times 7:30 pm

Ticket prices from $75-$150

Omaha, Nebraska
Destination Expert
for Omaha
Level Contributor
3,478 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Jerry Seinfeld at Caeser's Palace

I have seen both Jerry and Cirque shows and honestly I would opt for Mystere over Jerry Seinfield 'live' . dont get me wrong , Jerry is great live, but any day you can see a guy standing there telling jokes. The stuff you see live at Mystere etc. you dont get anywhere else and is much better in person - the Cirque shows are amazing.

Mukwonago, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,537 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Jerry Seinfeld at Caeser's Palace

when he wasi n milwaukee in December I think it was about 2 and a half hours.

He had a guy open for him who was great too!