We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Premium outlet or Outlet Center?

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
264 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Premium outlet or Outlet Center?

Hi Guys,

We are flying out on 15th Sept and plan to have one day shopping - taking in Fashion Show Mall, Forum shops and either Premium outlet or outlet center - which one is the best?

We plan to do lots of shopping especially as the exchange rate is soo good at the moment.

Thanks

Hels

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Premium outlet or Outlet Center?

My wife (who knows far more about this than me) says that Premium Outlets is the best outlet facility in Vegas.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
141 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Premium outlet or Outlet Center?

Have to agree, have been to both and Premium is great! If you only have one day to shop at Fashion Show Mall, Forum Shops and Premium Outlets I suggest you get up really earlier!! That is alot of ground to cover in one day!!

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
22,474 posts
2,110 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Premium outlet or Outlet Center?

Premium Outlets.

U will shop till U drop!!

Gothenburg, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Gothenburg
Level Contributor
837 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Premium outlet or Outlet Center?

Don't Chelsea Premium Outlets own both Premium & Outlet Center?

EK

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
3,298 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Premium outlet or Outlet Center?

Ek, you are right, they are not only owned by the same company, they also carry most of the same stores. The biggest difference between them would be that the premium outlets are newer, and outside, where as the Las Vegas Outlets are older, but totally enclosed to the elements.

Ohio
Level Contributor
7,339 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Premium outlet or Outlet Center?

I was wondering why are the Vegas outlets different from others around the country?

What deals would I get in Vegas that I could not get anywhere else?

Do they have more designer stores?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
141 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Premium outlet or Outlet Center?

I would have to say that these two malls are not similar at all, the premium outlets are newer, yes, but they are also much more "designer". Coach, Ralph Lauren, Volcom & Banana Republic to name a few. The Outlet Centre it is lacking in those high-end names in comparison, you are more likely to find stores like Liz Claiborne, IZOD, Haggar etc. So, depending on what you are looking for....I hope that helps.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
264 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Premium outlet or Outlet Center?

Thanks for the advice guys and girls,

Think we will start up at Premium Outlet then taxi to Fashion Show Mall then another to Forum shops, was thinking of walking between Fashion Show mall and the forum shops but will probably be laid down with bags by then - getting so excited I fly out 5 wks on Sat !

9. Re: Premium outlet or Outlet Center?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2009, 12:19