We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Celine Dion

MA
Level Contributor
31 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Celine Dion

I am looking for two tickets to see Celine Dion on Oct 6th. We are staying at Caesars that night, but I dont think that makes a difference.Can anyone tell me the best place to look for the most reasonable price. Ticketmaster is showing most of Oct. already sold out.

massachusetts
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Celine Dion

I'm seeing Celine next Wed....woohoo!! I got my tickets from ticket master a month ago, but I did see some on ebay today.

Good Luck...she has a great show!

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
5,808 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Celine Dion

Once you purchase from any other source than Ticketmaster you will pay a premium in fees etc.

Latest reports are that tickets are becoming scarce because her run is ending soon.

If you have no luck try

http://www.202-concierge.com/index.html

liverpool
Level Contributor
222 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Celine Dion

just got back from vegas and saw this show while we were there - woohoo =]

SF Bay Area
Level Contributor
667 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Celine Dion

My sister is taking her daughter to see Celine next month. Since my niece's two favorite songs are the themes from Beauty and the Beast and Titanic, does Celine sing both of these?

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,251 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Celine Dion

I've never heard her sing the theme from Beauty and the Beast but I do have a cd with her singing something from Notre Dam......

SF Bay Area
Level Contributor
667 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Celine Dion

Sorry, left out the part in my post that I wanted to know if Celine sings these songs "in her show"?

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Celine Dion

Fredorules ~ Celine sings the theme to Titanic but not Beauty and the Beast, the show is great though they will love it. She did 'Love can move mountains' I love that song and the dancing is amazing, wish I was down at the front but the view from the top is still better than at other concerts, you dont mis anything!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Celine Dion

I just saw Celine last week with a friend of mine. Had second row of the second balcony and thought the seats were just fine. I am not a fan of Celine but it was a really good show. Got my tickets from Ticketmaster. Best bet is to find tickets on Ticketmaster, otherwise your going to be paying way more from one of those illegal ticket brokers.

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,251 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Celine Dion

I tried to book tickets a few nights ago but as my husband left it so late to decide if he wanted to go or not it was only the cheapest seats available (sat in them before and didn't like them) so we've not bothered.

Hope those of you going to see Celine's show have a great time......

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
424 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Celine Dion

my bf wants to see her so bad, but I refuse.