We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spa treatment recommendations (reflexology, maybe?)

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Baltimore, MD
Level Contributor
24 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Spa treatment recommendations (reflexology, maybe?)

Hi all: I'm in Las Vegas for my birthday, whoopee, and my

friends in the area have told me that they'd love to treat

me to a spa treatment of my choice. I'm a reflexology

fan, so that's what I'm leaning toward, but a good massage

would also be helpful. Can anyone recommend a place and/

or practitioner, so I can let them know my choice? All

replies welcomed, and thanks in advance.

Kingman, Arizona
Level Contributor
691 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spa treatment recommendations (reflexology, maybe?)

Which SPA and treatments are very individual. I like the Paris SPA (will be there in 5 days, Yahoo!). But based on the little you said, I would suggest the Canyon SPA at Venetion.

I love the hot rock massage and a body treatment.

Chicago
Level Contributor
266 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spa treatment recommendations (reflexology, maybe?)

MGM's spa is awesome...try a massage that includes a seaweed wrap. It cleanses the toxins out of your body, and is great!

Or aromatherapy massage or facial are wonderful too.

-Jen

cincinnati
Level Contributor
161 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Spa treatment recommendations (reflexology, maybe?)

cardreaderme- One thing to keep in mind is that some of the spas in the hotels will only cater to its guests staying there.

socal
Level Contributor
955 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Spa treatment recommendations (reflexology, maybe?)

I have been to 7 spas in Las Vegas (all in hotels). They are all unique and have something different to offer.

Depends on what you are looking for.

I highly recommend THE Bathhouse at THE Hotel at Mandalay.

They have a caviar facial that is to die for...I mean it. If you go, ask for Leah...I've had her three times...it is the most relaxing treatment I have ever had.

They do 5 layers of "stuff" on your face...the table is soft and heated and they do reflexology to your feet, hands and a scalp/neck massage...I looked 10 years younger after having it....

The place is really different too...lots of water falls but its kind of stark...similar to the hotel. I wasn't sure at first that I liked it, but I actually do like it very much. Hot and cold plunge pools...cushy lounge chairs, steam rooms, sauna...all for you to use when you book a treatment....an 80 minute treatment plus use of all the extra facilities...you could spend several hours there just relaxing.

I highly recommend the body treatments there too...you can create your own lucious body souffle...check out their website...you can dowload the entire menu.

By comparison I have had services at the Four Seasons Hotel Spa, Bellagio, Canyon Ranch at the Venetian, The Mirage, Monte Carlo, Caesar's and Treasure Island.

The Bellagio revamped their spa and I am going this weekend (sunday and monday), so I can report back if you'd like.

Baltimore, MD
Level Contributor
24 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Spa treatment recommendations (reflexology, maybe?)

Thanks to all of those who replied. I haven't had a facial in 10 years, and I think that I'm going to try a few treatments at a few different places!!! The Bathhouse really does sound wonderful, and I will be sure to check out their website. I know that there are some spas that only cater to their guests in hotels (I've heard the Wynn is one), but there are so many choices out there that it's always nice to get some feedback for those of us making sure we get what we pay for, which is why I enjoy these forums--the good, the bad, and the ugly. I will report here after my trip to let everyone know my choices, and how they went.

Green Bay, WI
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Spa treatment recommendations (reflexology, maybe?)

Has anyone used the spa at Bally's? Any recommendations for treatments there?