We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

prices for Hash House a go go????

oswego,ny
Level Contributor
2,492 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
prices for Hash House a go go????

hi folks-planning on trying some new resturants this trip. one on our list is the Hash house a go go >i went on line and checked out the menus -but no prices>if you have been -could you give me some prices or cost of meals for 2. it always makes me nervous when they don't post prices. any useful info would be appreciated.

Mr. Mamas
£, American, Cafe, Diner
Juan's Flaming Fajitas & Cantina
££ - £££, Mexican, Southwestern, Latin
Veggie House
££ - £££, Chinese, Asian
Windsor, Ontario...
Level Contributor
325 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: prices for Hash House a go go????

There are coupons available for Hash House a Go Go on restaurant.com

Also, on restaurant.com they show the menus for Hash House a Go Go.

It looks like a scanned copy so it is kinda hard to read, but better than nothing.....

Mentioned in this post
Hash House a Go Go
Hash House a Go Go
5,531 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Level Contributor
8,463 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: prices for Hash House a go go????

It is pricey, the food is good, but not worth the effort, time, and expense IMO for tourist. Breakfast will run $15 to $25 pp, lunch and dinner are higher. The kicker is transportation if you do not have a rental car as roundtrip taxi can will be around $50 depend on departure/return location.

If you are going to go to that much troublr and expense Rosemary's is a lot better.

oswego,ny
Level Contributor
2,492 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: prices for Hash House a go go????

thanks -we will have a rental car, so that's no problem. we have rum runner and peppermill on our list as well -any comments on those?

also would still like to hear from someone who ate there and how much your meal was?

Birmingham, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,238 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: prices for Hash House a go go????

can you tell me what the draw is to these restaurants mentioned here -- please...

I am new to the forum

oswego,ny
Level Contributor
2,492 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: prices for Hash House a go go????

the draw is good food. these are places that are off the beaten path that the locals like-usually great food-and not the high strip prices.

Ohio
Level Contributor
7,339 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: prices for Hash House a go go????

The food is good but portions are gigantic. If you don't have a way to save the leftovers it's a waste...unless you share with a friend at the restaurant. I'm not sure what the charge would be for that.

Would I rent a car just to go there?...No. If you do, find something else to do while you have the car... after you recover from pigging out.

Ohio
Level Contributor
7,339 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: prices for Hash House a go go????

oh, yea...presentation and quantity seems to be the draw for Hash House A Go Go. My breakfast came with a branch of rosemary stuck on the top of my meal...mixture of omlette, mashed potato, gravy and other ingredients...it tasted great but I've made as good at home.

YWG/41 miles north...
Level Contributor
379 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: prices for Hash House a go go????

It's very good and cheap considering the size of the portions. Get one breakfast and share unless you have a very big appetite. About $10-12 per breakfast. Never had lunch or dinner though.

There's always a wait to get a table at breakfast which is never a bad thing if you're looking for a worthwhile restaurant.

oswego,ny
Level Contributor
2,492 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: prices for Hash House a go go????

cha-what would you say the price was for your meal?

Ohio
Level Contributor
7,339 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: prices for Hash House a go go????

I wish I could remember the price. I know there were only two other parties there when my cousin and I were there a year ago July. It was about 10 am...approx. and the second week in July.