We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Another Shopping Question(For Guys and Girls)

wallington,surrey
Level Contributor
228 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Another Shopping Question(For Guys and Girls)

My Son and 3 eldest Grandsons have asked me to bring them back some LEVI 501's When we were there in 2004 I bought them from a Department Store for about 32$.Here in the u.k.they cost around £45 to £50 (90$ to 100$) Are they still as cheap to buy and where would be the best place to get them in and around the strip.We won't have a car and my other half hates shopping so he won,t want to go too far afield to buy them.

Bristol, UK
Level Contributor
168 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Another Shopping Question(For Guys and Girls)

On our last trip we discovered the Premium Outlet Mall. We found it cheaper that Macy's (even with the discount card) and also cheaper than the Las Vegas Mall (used to be Beltz). It is located just off the strip. It cost us $10 each way in a taxi from TI. There is a taxi rank outside to get back afterwards. Although there may well be buses that go there too. Well worth it. There is a Levi store as well as many other Premiuim brands. On word of advice - it's not undercover so wear sunscreen!! We found that you could roughly convert $ to pounds on many items. For example I got a pair of Sketchers for $55 which cost £50 in the UK shops.

Hope that helps. Have fun shopping.

Viv

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
1,985 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Another Shopping Question(For Guys and Girls)

I would go to the Fashion Show Mall - plenty of department stores there. There is even a Levi's store there. You can also look in Dillards or Macy's incase they are on sale.

Fashion Show Mall is next to TI generally speaking opposite of Venetian and Wynn.

Have fun shopping!

thefashionshow.com/html/storedirectory.asp

Boston
Level Contributor
15,119 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Another Shopping Question(For Guys and Girls)

Here in Boston, I saw men's Levi's jeans on sale this past weekend for $29, so I'd guess Vegas prices will be similar. They're bound to be cheaper than what you'd pay in the UK.

USA
Level Contributor
8,009 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Another Shopping Question(For Guys and Girls)

I can buy Levi's 501's online at Gap for about 40 bucks, ($40) in my size no less and I'm very tall. Obviously you can look up Gap store locations as easily as me so I'll let you do it, but I'm sure they have locations in Vegas. Fashion Show Mall maybe?

Thanks for inviting the guys to answer Cyprus! lol

5. Re: Another Shopping Question(For Guys and Girls)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 02:20