We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hugo's beef wellington

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
cmt
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Topic
Hugo's beef wellington

I was wondering about the beef wellington at Hugo's. I have not had ever had it, but see it on Hells Kitchens and it looks very good. Has anyone eaten it as Hugo's?

Boston...
Level Contributor
6,410 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hugo's beef wellington

bump

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
39,120 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hugo's beef wellington

I don't recall Beef Wellington served there- but maybe I'm fuzzy. They did have Turnedos ( spelling?) which is beef filet with pate on it, but no pastry ( didn't try it) and a really nice beef filet stuffed with crabmeat ( yum!). I just don't recall the other- I might have chosen it ( or seriously considered it) if it had been offered, which is why I think at least at that time it wasn't on their menu- have you actually found it posted on their menu on line ? Everything they do is generally quite delicious.

cmt
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hugo's beef wellington

I did see it on a menu that I pulled up on the computer. Dont know if its an old menu or not, It costs $50.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
5,618 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hugo's beef wellington

I was just there last Thursday night......I don't remember seeing Beef Wellington on the menu, but I wasn't looking for it either. You could always call and ask....the filet mignon is AMAZING....mmmm......it's a great restaurant & great service. They did have the tournedos that someone else mentioned....

5. Re: Hugo's beef wellington

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 06:17