We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Love????

dublin
Level Contributor
215 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Love????

we will be in vegas for the first time for 3 nites mid november.......my husband is a huge Beatles fan and ive been told he would love the show LOVE......just wondering if i should book ickets now or is it easy (and cheaper!!!!!) to buy them when we get there?????........we are staying in the NYNY.....how far to the show from here????

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,856 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Love????

It's about a 10-15 min walk north from NYNY to the Mirage where LOVE is playing. We saw it in Sept, fabulous!! you need to book tickets NOW if there are any left. LOVE always sells out in advance, you won't find any cheap prices for that show anywhere. Best place to book is via the Mirage website. It's not necessary to get the expensive seats at all, there's so much going on in the show, many feel it's better to sit higher up so you can see everything.

dublin
Level Contributor
215 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Love????

better get booking so!!!!!!!!!!!!....whats the best site to book from???

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,005 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Love????

AS Gabby mentioned, the best way to book is directly via The Mirage's own website...follow the links for 'Love' to the booking page.

Love is still a big sellout - I saw it last month and booked via the Mirage site in advance from the UK.

They will email you an e-ticket and then all you have to do is turn up with a print off of this and your passport showing photo ID and the original credit / debit card you used. The e-ticket lets you in but in case of checking, your passport id and card will verify your ticket (s).

Love is very very popular and one of the shows that never needs to discount so I wouldn't leave it to chance in any way.

One tip..the cheaper seats higher up at the back ( $100) are absolutley fine...it's such a big show - and set 'in the round' so the higher you are the more you get an overview of everything that's happening. ( and there's ALOT to look at and take in!)

You will 'Love' it ! it's an amazing show - whether you like the Beatles or not! and if you are ...the re-orchestrated music by George Martin will blow you away ( the seats also have speakers in the back of the headrest area so you feel as if you are really 'in' the music.......)

The Mirage can be reached by monorail from NY NY - or it's a good walk! NO worries...

oswego,ny
Level Contributor
2,492 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Love????

good luck- i have tried to get tix for love for our dec. trip and they were sold out.

but just so you know travelzoo is having a 50% off sale on five different las vegas shows. maybe you can find one on the list.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
911 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Love????

I saw Love in October and sat in the $69 (cheapest) seats on the last row. I was perfectly happy with these. The theater is in a round so there are not really any bad seats.

If you really want to see this show, I would not chance it by waiting to get tickets. Buy them from the Mirage website, and you can pick them up once you get to Vegas from any of the MGM-Mirage hotel ticket windows as long as the person who purchased them and their credit card are present. I even picked mine up at the airport in the MGM-Mirage hotel kiosk.

USA
Level Contributor
8,009 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Love????

"The Mirage can be reached by monorail from NY NY - or it's a good walk! NO worries..."

Ummmm no, not really. It would be faster to walk and instead of 15 mins. I'd guess it's more like 30 to 45 mins. to walk. Take a cab from NYNY to Mirage for $10 to $12 + tip.

liverpool england
Level Contributor
143 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Love????

agree with lantana completely

we went for the cheap seats $69 + tax they were excellent you will love it going again myself in 2 weeks book direct with mirage

Delran, New Jersey
Level Contributor
648 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Love????

agreed...a 15 minute walk from nyny to mirage? maybe if you had a jet rocket pack on your back.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
5,618 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Love????

Absolutely go for the cheap $69 seats....and book directly through Mirage website. I've seen Love twice now from the very last row of the theater.....an amazing experience both times!!!! They still sell out frequently, so I'd book now to be sure you get tickets!! =)

Indiana
Level Contributor
257 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Love????

I too got a chuckle at the 10-15 minute walk from NYNY to the Mirage....that is picking em up and layen em down!