We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What show to see?

Camas, Washington
Level Contributor
438 posts
208 reviews
Save Topic
What show to see?

We have been to Las vegas twice now ,and already have our third trip booked for the end of February.

Each time we go we have to see a show, our first trip we saw 'O', 2nd trip was Love and Lance burton and so far for the 3rd trip we have got tickets for Love again, because we enjoyed it so much and this time i'm bringing my bestfriend with me and i want her to see it, but we also want to see a 2nd show whilst here in february, can anyone give me any suggestions.

We really enjoy Cirque du soleil, stand-up and magic shows.

For price we would really like the tickets to be no more than $100.00 each.

We will take any suggestions, I would like to see what show gets the most good feedback .

I'm staying at luxor and i thought about Carrot top, but i'd be worried that he wouldn't be very funny and i would waste my money on him.

So if anyone has seen Carrot top i would like to know what you think.

Boston
Level Contributor
910 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What show to see?

Love is one of my favorites, too. My other favorite is Spamalot. We sat down front and we loved it. You can get discount tickets on www.goldstarevents.com But I would pay full price to see it again.

Windsor, Ontario...
Level Contributor
325 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: What show to see?

Carrot Top is hilarious. I would defintely see him. We saw him last year and are planning to go again this weekend when return to Vegas. His tickets are usually available at the 1/2 price places (BONUS!!, all the more reason to go!). I have also heard good things about Vinnie Favorito at O'Sheas. His tickets are around $40, but discounts can be found here:

vegas4locals.com/couponvinniefavorito.html

Mentioned in this post
Carrot Top
Carrot Top
2,364 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Stevenson Ranch, CA
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What show to see?

Mystere... my favorite Cirque show. We are headed to Vegas for Thanksgiving and will be seeing it again :)

Charlottetown...
Level Contributor
150 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: What show to see?

We already have our tickets for KA Dec. 20th

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
253 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What show to see?

I definitely have to agree with Vinnie Favorito. We have seen him twice when we've been to Vegas and he is hilarious. He interacts with the crowd during his routine so every show is different.

I also agree that Mystere is an awesome shoe. We liked the Blue man Group too.

Patty

6. Re: What show to see?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 13:18