We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vegas celebration dinner for 16

Newry, Maine
8 posts
Save Topic
Vegas celebration dinner for 16

Hi,

Heading to Vegas for a milestone birthday and retirement celebration with 16 people (8 couples). We're looking for restraurant ideas that will take a reservation for 16 on a Friday night without a time restriction and have some atmoshphere. One place would only allow us 2 hours for dinner. All suggestions welcome.

Los Gatos...
Level Contributor
24,950 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vegas celebration dinner for 16

Don't know their eating time limits, but you can always call and ask. They have private rooms available.

Located between Caesars and the Forum Shops. Website says they close at 11pm.

www.thepalm.com/sitemain.cfm?site_id=15

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
2,361 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vegas celebration dinner for 16

Oooh! Lowrance is being mysterious.

Which restaurant are you talking about, Low?

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
2,361 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vegas celebration dinner for 16

Nevermind- the name is in the link. Silly me.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
10,978 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Vegas celebration dinner for 16

Nero's at Caesars is a fantastic place with great tasting food and great atmosphere. If you have a group of more than 14 they request a reservation. You can email them at the following address

LVCityWideRestaurantGroupSales@harrahs.com or you can call them at the following # 702-731-7845 or # 866-462-5982

Or you can go to Harrah's website to check out the place and menu to see if that is what you are looking for.

The website is www.harrahs.com then click on LV and then on CP and then Dining and the restaurants will come up click on Nero's and then Menu. I hope it is what you are looking for.

By the way

You also check out the Mesa Grill at Caesars also very good food and atmosphere.

Portland, OR
Level Contributor
109 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Vegas celebration dinner for 16

A couple years ago we went to Gallagher's Steak House at New York New York with a group of 12-14. They took a reservation for their back room which had several tables of large groups. The wait staff was really great, no rushing, and I don't think we had a problem making a reservation for 7:00 or 7:30. It's a typical dark wood, white tablecloth steakhouse.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
152 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Vegas celebration dinner for 16

Are you looking to stay on the strip for dinner? If not, I highly recommend Sergio's Italian Restaurant. It is right past the Liberace Museum on Tropicana. It is a little pricey, but you get so much more "bang for your buck" than you do on the strip. Their food is absolutely exquisite and customer service is top notch. They are pretty popular in Vegas, so I would call as soon as possible if you are interested in a Friday night.

When I got married in LV, the "planner" totally droppped the ball and I was pretty upset by the time we arrived at Sergio's, where I had my reception/dinner. Their staff and food put me right back in a good mood. They were a dream to work with and accomodated my group of 40 with no problem.

We ate there before we were married and have continued to visit on our anniversary when we go back to Vegas. I just can't say enough good things about them!

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
152 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Vegas celebration dinner for 16

I forgot to include their website address: http://www.sergiosrestaurant.com/

8. Re: Vegas celebration dinner for 16

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 20:20