We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A lovely atmosphere!!

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
london
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
A lovely atmosphere!!

Hi, I will be on vacation in LA in August, and will be driving to LV to renew & celebrate my 10th wedding anniversary. We are staying at the Venetian for a few days. Could anybody recommend a nice restaurant to celebrate after the ceremony, It doesn't have to be the most expensive and 'in' place to be, I'm more looking for somewhere with atmosphere, where I can enjoy a bottle of champs with my husband. Thanks for helping this Londoner!!

OCNY
Level Contributor
2,075 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A lovely atmosphere!!

Lots of very nice restaurants at Venetian; check their website. One nice place that isn't super-expensive is Canaletto. Do a Search for it on this forum; a lot of people have written about it.

london
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: A lovely atmosphere!!

Drake - thanks alot I have checked those out, I think we will either go with Canalettos or Zefferino. Cheers!

Kingman, Arizona
Level Contributor
691 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A lovely atmosphere!!

I really like Zefferino for both the food and atmosphere. I know that there are some negative posts about service but I have always had very attentive service.

Norwalk, CT
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: A lovely atmosphere!!

We'll be there in August as well! Celebrating our 25th anniversary and renewing our vows, staying at Venetian also! Canaletto's is our absolute favorite and we're planning our "renewal" dinner there! It's reasonably priced and as an Italian, I can tell you their food is authentic and very tasty! We like to sit outside the rest., and enjoy people watching as well as the traveling minstrels and opera singers. We try to sit right at the rail, less waiter traffic and people walking by usually stay a good distance from you so you won't be hasseled by cigarette/cigar smokers. Also, if you want to catch a great show at a great price, try to get tickets to see Blue Man Group (fun and amazing) We've seen them on each trip as well as in NYC and have never been disappointed! Congrates on your Anniversary!

london
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: A lovely atmosphere!!

TanGoddess - Thanks so much for your tips. Wow 25th years!!! Congratulations :) . Do you know if you can book/reserve an outside table, or is it just down to luck.

South Lyon, Michigan
Level Contributor
163 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: A lovely atmosphere!!

If you're at the Venetian, I would definetly recommend Delmonico. It is Emiril's version of a chophouse, and one of the best around. Great food, good atmoshere, excellent service.

Colorado
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: A lovely atmosphere!!

I agree with all of the above mentioned recommendations. You will be happy with any of the three mentioned restaurants for your dinner.

I just returned from a great 4 day trip and had several wonderful meals including a dinner at Zefferinos ��� excellent food and the service was attentive and friendly.