We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ugg Boots Availability

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
424 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Ugg Boots Availability

So I went on a mission today to get some Uggs to wear for my upcoming trip to Vegas in 2 weeks and it is completely impossible to find the Classic Tall boots anywhere. I even traveled down to Chicago and was told that I need to be put on a waiting list for at least 2 months. Can't even order them online anywhere. I just wanted to know if anyone has been to Vegas recently and actually PURCHASED a pair of the Classic Tall Uggs. I know where they sell them, but want to know if they are actually available and perhaps I will wait to get them in 2 weeks.

Thanks for any help!

us
Level Contributor
9,142 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ugg Boots Availability

if you know where they are sold why not call the store(s), tell them size style & color you want and give them your CC. Done. doesn't matter if someone bought them 5 min ago - no guarantee they will be in stock when you arrive.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
424 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ugg Boots Availability

How did I know I'd get that reponse from Bridgefan right away?

Yes, I could call the countless stores and waste a lot of time doing it and probably get some tired worker who doesn't want to take the time to even check. I've worked retail, I know how some sales associates can be.

Also, if anyone knows where they are available let me know. I could possibly call and purchase them over the phone and have them sent, or my Grandma lives in Vegas and might be able to pick them up for me.

I know this sounds obsessive, but I'm just afraid that if they have them now, with my luck, they'll be gone in 2 weeks when I get there.

parhump
Level Contributor
1,382 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ugg Boots Availability

Another pair of stinky feet on a warm, humid airplane trip.

van buren, ar
Level Contributor
270 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ugg Boots Availability

lol patron

Ohio
Level Contributor
220 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Ugg Boots Availability

go to ebay and type in uggs!!!!

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
2,361 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ugg Boots Availability

You might want to take a look at zappos.com. They have a bunch of Uggs, though I didn't take the time to look for the style you want. They offer free shipping, even for returns if you don't like the fit when they arrive. Oh, and to keep this even more on-topic, their head quarters is in Vegas!

Loveland, Colorado
Level Contributor
4,215 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Ugg Boots Availability

I was just going to suggest Zappo's as well. My girlfriend just bought a pair from there the other day - got them a day later.

edmonton
Level Contributor
315 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Ugg Boots Availability

i would try to order online from Victoria secret and ask for rush delivery

mfj
sydney, australia
Level Contributor
638 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ugg Boots Availability

I do remember them being sold at Planet Hollywood (when it was Aladin) a few years ago.

I took special note because they're Australian (like me) but not something we're terribly proud of - why anyone would want to wear them is beyond me. But hey - to each his, or her, own.

Might be worth contacting PH to check their merchants.

Good luck!

nj
Level Contributor
2,757 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ugg Boots Availability

you might want to try shoebuy.com, they have koolaburra classic tall boots...on sale, plus additional 20% off w/free shipping and returns, if necessary...i've used them and they are very good.

hate to do it, but i agree w/bridgefan...ebay might have the actual uggs.

anyway, good luck on your search!

diane