We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shopping in vegas.

Kilkenny, Ireland
Level Contributor
949 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
shopping in vegas.

where is the best place to do shopping?? i am not talking about designer shops like prada gucci etc.more like outlet stores with great value for cloths shopping.would i have to head to the outskirts of the city to find these sort of places?? or are they located centrally.i have always heard that the US is a great place to shop.

Virginia
Level Contributor
308 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: shopping in vegas.

There are two outlet center that I am aware of, one is north and one is south. One of those located on Las Vegas Blvd and one of those not. Here is the webpage for reference.

www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp…

brierley hill west...
Level Contributor
353 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: shopping in vegas.

well bazzaman i have been to to a few of the outlet centers you are after,the first one i recomend is the one at primm/jean on the californian border.its around 30 miles from vegas and takes around forty minutes to reach by coach.you get the bus/coach from the star lane shops located in the mgm grand,real easy to find and sign posted.i think the fee was around $5.i got a ralph lauren shirt brand new for £10 (just example) and lots of bargains to be had in my opinion.also bonnie and clydes death car is there its part of some residential exhibition.

next i reccomend the outlet center at the south end of the strip its just a bit past the welcome sign about 5 mins on the bus.i caught the bus outside luxor to the bus station where you change (real easy) and it drops you off by the main entrance.once again great and i mean great bargains to be had.

also there's las vegas premium outlets near downtown,i haven't been there but if its like the two i have told you about then i'm sure you will love it.hope this helps

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
370 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: shopping in vegas.

I would recommend the Las Vegas Outlet Centre, they have reebok, nike, adidas to name a few and it is not expensive as the other outlets in Vegas take the Deuce Bus (it's a double decker bus they are everywhere) that says "South Strip" and get a $5.00 pass for the day..

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: shopping in vegas.

http://www.vegas.com/shopping/

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: shopping in vegas.

Everytime I go to Vegas I always head for the Las Vegas Outlet Centre, bargins galore!!

Fantastic place that you can spend a few hours walking around.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: shopping in vegas.

"take the Deuce Bus (it's a double decker bus they are everywhere)"

The Deuce runs up and down Las Vegas Blvd (the Strip). You won't find it in any off-Strip locations.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
370 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: shopping in vegas.

yeah blagger, I meant that the Deuce was everywhere on THE STRIP thanks for pointing it out....

Nevada
Level Contributor
1,040 posts
489 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: shopping in vegas.

Check out the newest one too: The Town Square by I-215 and I-15 next to Fry's electronic.

saskatchewan
Level Contributor
116 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: shopping in vegas.

Do they have Roxy, Quicksilver, Billabong, etc??

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
370 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: shopping in vegas.

berleygirl yes they have quiksilver and billabong but not roxy according to the website store listings at the Las Vegas Outlet Centre

www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp…