We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which show to see

new jersey
Level Contributor
328 posts
Save Topic
which show to see

My family will be in Vegas in March and are torn as to whether to see "KA" by Cirque du Soleil or Blue Man Group. We have 2 girls ages 12 and 13. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.

The Beatles - Love - Cirque du Soleil
Performances, Cirque du Soleil Shows
O - Cirque du Soleil
Michael Jackson ONE by Cirque du Soleil
Mystere by Cirque Du Soleil
Cirque du Soleil Shows, Performances
Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
652 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: which show to see

I have not seen any CdS shows, hopefully Love in March, but saw Blue Man last year we we loved them. Funny, entertaining, and audience participation, very fun. I would see them again. There are tours for Blue Man going around the country also. I think your girls would enjoy them.

Johnson City, TN
Level Contributor
453 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: which show to see

I cannot comment on Ka personally but many friends have seen it and told me it is great. I have however seen O and it is amazing. I have not heard many complaints about any of the Cirque shows.

Level Contributor
1,382 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: which show to see

Blue Man for the Kids.

Mystere or "O" for family. Row "" AA "" for either for best view , in center section, if possible.

see seat charts

Still have questions?Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question
Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
60 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: which show to see

Go take you kids to see Blue Man and try and get tickets in the Poncho zone. We took a group of middle/high school kids there and they had a blast.

College Park...
Level Contributor
18 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: which show to see

I saw both shows at the beginning of January and would tell you Blue Man group for the girls. It is a funny show and they will laugh alot. KA is great - but I think the girls would enjoy Blue Man better. Make sure you all pick up earplugs on the way in - they give you free ones. The music and drums are really loud.

Lakeville, Minnesota
Level Contributor
4,331 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: which show to see

Took my 14 y.o. granddaughter to BMG (not in Vegas though)and she loved it!!

Nashua, New...
Level Contributor
28 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: which show to see

Although I have never seen a Cirque du Soleil show (yet!!) my thought would be that Blue Man Group would hold more appeal to a younger audience, and Blue Man Group is known for being really funny and zany.

8. Re: which show to see

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2009, 18:15