We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's your favoite slot machine (game) and why?

Nebraska
Level Contributor
1,693 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
What's your favoite slot machine (game) and why?

Just curious as what everyones favorite slot machine game(s) are and WHY? I'm thinking more game than place, but I'm sure for some "it's the certain slot" at "this certain place".

Is it your favorite because of the fun of the game, consistent payout (% of winning), more bang for your buck, "I always seem to win when I play it!", or some other reason(s).

I'm not much of a slots player (craps and bj mostly) but I do enjoy putting a few coins in for fun and entertainment purposes. My wife likes the slots, but is not a sit for hours and play kind of player. I'm going next week and want to know what to look for when walking through the mazes of slots.

Thanks!

*The above information is for entertainment purposes only and not intended to for cash value (yea right)! :)

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,549 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,006 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
385 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
565 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
1,519 Miles from...
Level Contributor
3,251 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: What's your favoite slot machine (game) and why?

Current fave is Top Gun. It helps that I'm a plane buff (as opposed to plain in the buff). Great graphics and sound effects. All that wouldn't matter too much if I haven't won a lot more than I've risked, too! I played it at a few places but the ones at MGM were by far the kindest to me.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
5,618 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What's your favoite slot machine (game) and why?

I like Lucky Lemmings...Hip..Hip..Hooray!!!!!!! It has a really cute and fun bonus game...very interactive! I tend to gravitate towards the cute animal based slots. Denver Duck has one of the longest bonus rounds I've ever seen....Top Gun (as mentioned above) is really fun too!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,856 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What's your favoite slot machine (game) and why?

Haywire, Double Triple Diamond, Top Gun, Double Red, White and Blue.

Woodland Park...
Level Contributor
3,284 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What's your favoite slot machine (game) and why?

Gold Fish because there are so many bonuses and I generally can play on it forever. I also ADORE Village People Party because, well, who doesn't love a bonus round with Village People and party poopers? I also really like Lucky Lemmings because it's so cute and the bonus can be really awesome.

Yeah, I'm easily entertained by "cute" things. I think I would like Top Gun more if it wasn't always so bad to me.

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
1,836 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What's your favoite slot machine (game) and why?

We LOVE playing Stampede at Bellagio (with either a mimosa or Bellagio cocktail in hand--drink of choice for this game!!!).

Park Forest...
Level Contributor
11,488 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What's your favoite slot machine (game) and why?

Geisha is still my fave. I can't say that I always win on it but I love the theme and graphics. It has my favorite bonus (15 games with a 3X multiplier) and once I start playing it, I am completely hooked.

Houston, TX
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: What's your favoite slot machine (game) and why?

Wheel Of Fortune! I love to spin the wheel...

Palm Springs
Level Contributor
149 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: What's your favoite slot machine (game) and why?

Hip..Hip..Hooray! I like Lucky Lemmings too. Goldfish is a good game, fun bonuses. Also, Gold Mermaids I think it's called. Exact same as goldfish, except with Mermaids.

Minot, North Dakota
Level Contributor
752 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: What's your favoite slot machine (game) and why?

Both of us play these for hours. Hot Shot Blazing 7s Progressive. Found another one called Daimonds & Devils.

Co, I noticed that the Lucky Lemmings was not available at most places that I had previously played them.

Malebird

Minot, North Dakota
Level Contributor
752 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: What's your favoite slot machine (game) and why?

Cuse me Diamonds & Devils.

Malebird