We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Another question about MGM Rooms....

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
255 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Another question about MGM Rooms....

Are the Bungalow Suites located on the same floors as the Grand Tower rooms???

We have 2 Grand Tower rooms currently booked and are thinking of upgrading one of them to a Bungalow Suite, but we'd like the rooms to be fairly close together?

thx.

Wisconsin Dells...
Level Contributor
44 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Another question about MGM Rooms....

Looking at Expedia and MGM's Maps it does appear that the Bungalow Suites are close to the Grand Tower. However the West Wings rooms are not. I would call MGM and ask for sure.

Los Gatos...
Level Contributor
24,950 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Another question about MGM Rooms....

You know I should really find out this answer. It has come up several times this year. Some people keep saying I'm the MGM expert, (not really an expert, just love the place) but I have no idea.

I do know the Marquee suites are only on the end caps of the towers because they have the wrap around 180 degrees windows. I've also been told the Hollywood is also only on the end caps, just on lower floors than the higher up Marquee Suites.

I'll bump this up in case anyone else knows.

Email them if you don't want to call. But a call would be the best option.

Boston
Level Contributor
15,119 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Another question about MGM Rooms....

Yes, the Bungalow Suites are in the Grand Tower, so it would be possible to get a Bungalow and a regular room close together. No guarantees, but MGM would try to honor such a request.

Los Gatos...
Level Contributor
24,950 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Another question about MGM Rooms....

Stratton, you know anywhere where they tell you where the exact location of the rooms are? Like Bungalow on floors 12 through 16 or anything like that?

Boston
Level Contributor
15,119 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Another question about MGM Rooms....

Low - Nope. I am under the impression that most floors have a mixture of regular rooms and suites. For example, the rooms at the far end of the hallway are usually the higher end suites like the Marquis Suite. The Spa Suites are just before those, and the Bungalow Suites are usually closest to the elevators.

I wonder whether, if asked, MGM would provide a map of where the suites are. Something tells me probably not, but I'm not sure I see that it would hurt them any.

Los Gatos...
Level Contributor
24,950 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Another question about MGM Rooms....

I'll email my host...I haven't bugged her for a while...lol

I know what your thoughts are, but I also had a Glamour suite right off the center entrance from the elevators, and that's a larger suite. Now I'd really like to know...

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
709 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Another question about MGM Rooms....

I know it is not the same as a bungalow suite, but the Celebrity Spa suite that we stayed in had an adjoining door with a regular Grand Tower room.

8. Re: Another question about MGM Rooms....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2009, 17:17