We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"o" seating

new jersey
Level Contributor
328 posts
Save Topic
"o" seating

After long deliberation, I"ve decided to indulge and try to get tix for "O". It's a lot of money but I do want decent seats. Don't think I want to be in orchestra but have two kids I'm concerned about. Anything to keep in mind or suggestions would be appreciated. Is it worth the price as well?

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,590 Reviews
from US$399.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,066 Reviews
from US$142.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
392 Reviews
from US$499.99*
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam Helicopter...
579 Reviews
from US$369.99*
Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
5,618 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "o" seating

We sat in the Loggia seats (Left side seats 17 and 18 I think)....these were great because they wrap around the curve of the balcony...you have someone in front of and behind you, but not on either side. Kind of like your own little row!

For "o" I think these are good seats...or anywhere in the 200 section. There is a lot going on in this show...and some of it in the beginning takes place mid-theater so if you were down below you'd have to turn around to see it.

Others on here mention some limited view seats that are good..101JJ I think...but I believe there are only 2 of these seats and sounds like 3 or 4 of you?

Have you seen Mystere?? I think kids might enjoy that one a bit more (not sure ages of yours)...but O is really good too!

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: "o" seating

There's so much going on in the show that it's better not too sit too close so you can take everything in and appreciate it. The front of the 200 section is, in my opinion, better than anywhere in 100 and front center of the balcony are great seats. The restricted view seats can be real bargains. Some of them are hardly restricted at all.

The best way to book tickets is to call the box office with a copy of the theater plan in front of you. Then you can have your choice of available seats and talk through your options with a human being. Booking online is far more restrictive as you'll just be offered what the booking software decides are the best available seats.

"Is it worth the price?" Well relatively speaking compared to what you pay for other top end Vegas shows, I'd say that yes, it's worth it. Others would no doubt disagree, as I perhaps would with their taste in shows.

Schaumburg, IL
Level Contributor
38 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: "o" seating

I've seen "O" twice and I think that any seat is a pretty good seat. I would prefer to sit in the upper orchestra section because you can see the whole stage without having to move your head a lot. The last seat I had was front row in section 204 and it was fantastic. I've also sat in the middle of section 103 and felt that I was unable to see the "whole show" due to our seats being so close. It all depends on personal preference, but upper orchestra gets you a great view with a decent price.

Johnson City, TN
Level Contributor
453 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: "o" seating

The show is definately worth the money. We sat 3rd row center orchestra and loved the seats. We did have to turn around for the first 5 minutes but after that it was great.

5. Re: "o" seating

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2009, 19:22