We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best bar/club for thirty somethings?

eden
6 posts
Save Topic
best bar/club for thirty somethings?

I want to drink, dance and have fun in a relaxed and easy atmosphere. Which club/bar do you recommend? Price not an object, just want to have a GREAT time!

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
10,978 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best bar/club for thirty somethings?

VooDoo Lounge at Rio

Shadows at Caesars

Margaritaville at Flamingo

Toby Keith Bar & Grill at Harrah's

Columbus Ohio
Level Contributor
101 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: best bar/club for thirty somethings?

I was with a group of 30 somethings last week and we had a great time at the Piano Bar at Harrahs. I dont know if thats what its really called but its right inside the door on the end of Harrahs by the IP. There is also and outside bar between Harrahs and IP that is lots of fun.

Omaha, Nebraska
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
8,392 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best bar/club for thirty somethings?

I agree w/ VooDoo, Margaritavill, Harrahs piano bar & Carnival bar right outside. (no experiences w/ others)

Also have had a really good time at Pub at Monte Carlo (is it even open right now??), Kahunaville at TI, Cleopatra's at Caesars, most bar areas in Mandalay Bay are always fun.

These are all busy, fun places. No lines---just the way I like it. I wanna be having fun, NOT waiting in lines!

San Diego
Level Contributor
103 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best bar/club for thirty somethings?

It really depends on what kind of music you like...hip/hop is at most of the more "exclusive" clubs like Pure...more kickback places would be RockHouse, Piano Bar at NYNY (an absolute blast, but really no seating), Coyote Ugly, and Margaritaville. For more of a club atmosphere, but more laid back and not so much the "scene", try Studio 54 or Polly Esthers....

GO BUC'S
Level Contributor
3,318 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: best bar/club for thirty somethings?

double down saloon

the happiest place on earth

doubledownsaloon.com

you gotta go

viva las vegas

t69

Auburn, California
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: best bar/club for thirty somethings?

I love the Mix Lounge @ Mandalay Bay. (Top of THEhotel). It has a great veiw of the Strip and the bathroom's are really cool. It gets pretty busy but lots of fun.

I also liked the VooDoo Lounge. Another great place to see the skyline!!!

Manhattan, KS
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: best bar/club for thirty somethings?

but if you're looking for a good, funtime biker-type of a bar....go to Hogs and Hiefers on 3rd st, close to the Fremont Downtown area. Locals told me about the place, and it was a good time.

8. Re: best bar/club for thirty somethings?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 20:18