We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

better to book ' legends' in advance??

wigan,lancs
Level Contributor
100 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
better to book ' legends' in advance??

hi

is it better to book 'legends in concert' in advance on internet or when we are there? what do you suggest?

michelle

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: better to book ' legends' in advance??

For a weekend night I would book in advance. For other nights you can usually pick up half price tickets (that night's shows only) at the discount places.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
10,978 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: better to book ' legends' in advance??

I would wait until I got there & get 1/2 price tickets.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1,226 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: better to book ' legends' in advance??

Just a though...don't know if you will know this on your side of 'the pond', but over here in the UK there is currently a TV show running and it's competition where they get voted off each week - and the winner gets to be in the Legends Show in Vegas!

Might boost the popularity of the show, or at least for visitors from the UK!

Boston
Level Contributor
15,119 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: better to book ' legends' in advance??

You should be able to get same-day tix for this even on a weekend, if you arrive at the discount booth promptly when they open.

Norfolk England
Level Contributor
5,825 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: better to book ' legends' in advance??

Hi

Let's hope the act's in Vegas are better than on the one and only, I've seen far better.

Clive

Norfolk England
Level Contributor
5,825 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: better to book ' legends' in advance??

Hi

Forgot to add, every time I have been to Vegas I have seen the show on offer for half price, here is the link www.tix4tonight.com

Clive

Henderson, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,856 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: better to book ' legends' in advance??

shelley99,

I see Legends on the half price boards nearly every trip. Another way to get half price tickets is to join Las Vegas Advisor and you will get the Pocketbook of Values coupon book.

It has two for one coupons to several shows,savings on dining,and some match plays for gambling. Check it out to see if you would use the coupons other than the Legends coupon. The savings from that one two for one would cover your membership fee and anything else would be your savings.

If you wouldn't use the savings than the half price booth is the best way to go.

www.lasvegasadvisor.com

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1,226 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: better to book ' legends' in advance??

True Clive

Elton John is about 6 1/2 foot tall, Tom Jones looks like Jeremy Beadle. Britney was awful and so is Robbie Williams. I don't watch it from start to finish, but some of them are much better than others!

Luton, United...
Level Contributor
999 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: better to book ' legends' in advance??

I have to day, saw the legends show twice, and it was great entertainment,,,if you can get half price tickets, then go for it!

Thoroughly enjoyable, although some acts are better impressions than others, they do change regularly.

Expect exactly what you pay for!

Jules

Luton, United...
Level Contributor
999 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: better to book ' legends' in advance??

By the way...don't eat in IP....