We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spa services at other hotels

california
6 posts
Save Topic
Spa services at other hotels

Whoohoo I am going to Vegas for the first time in a couple of weeks. Very stoked -- we are staying at the MGM Grand -- got a good deal, and I sheepishly admit that my primary reason for this trip is the combination of quality poolside lounging time and a little nightlife. Yay me!

here's the question -- I am interested in booking a Salon/Spa service at another hotel, not just for the service, but to check out other Hotel's spa/pool areas. . . which Hotels allow outside spa guests to use their pool areas? Any recommendations?

thanks, forum-- this place in a wealth of good info!

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
1,731 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spa services at other hotels

The only hotel that I am aware of that doesn't allow outside guests to use their spa is Bellagio.

Kingman, Arizona
Level Contributor
693 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spa services at other hotels

Some of them require you to be a Hotel guess on week-ends. Most of them have the information on their web-site.

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,856 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spa services at other hotels

I tried various spa services at Caesar's about 3-4 years ago, at the time they had just redone the spa........both it and the services were awesome!!!

Just call the places and ask, if you are required to be a guest at their hotel to use the spa and services, they will tell you. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, I say!

Enjoy your trip!