We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Celeb Spotting

London, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
Celeb Spotting

Hi,

I am going to Vegas in just under 2 weeks, would love to see some celebs about. Just wondering if anyone has seen any celebs about and where?

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,547 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,006 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
385 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
565 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Los Gatos...
Level Contributor
24,950 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: Celeb Spotting

Bette Midler watching Tom Jones last June. She had better seats!

Houston
Level Contributor
305 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: Celeb Spotting

My kids saw several UFC fighters at Mandalay Bay and MGM last summer. Granted it was on a fight weekend.

Fort Myers, Florida
Level Contributor
225 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: Celeb Spotting

I think I saw Mary Kate Olsen pass by me walking along Las Vegas Blvd down by Circus Circus. But it very well could have been just a random short, young, blond, bag lady with huge sunglasses. It is hard to tell them apart. And I'm not sure why someone marginally famous would be hanging out by Circus Circus.

South Carolina
Level Contributor
5,329 posts
Save Reply
44. Re: Celeb Spotting

Saw Louie Anderson having lunch at the 24 hr. cafe at Tropicana. The baseball cap he wore did little to disguise his girth or his voice. We were just across the aisle from him and heard some of his discussion with someone about his input for a possible film. He was very pleasant to his server and made sure he tipped her before he finished, as she was going off shift.

Camille

United States
Level Contributor
22,068 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
45. Re: Celeb Spotting

Saw James Brown a few years ago downtown one evening filming a movie or a commercial. Never did find out which it was.

Also, one morning at breakfast in the coffee shop at The Flamingo the people at the table near us kept saying that George Wallace was getting ready to join them for breakfast and the waitresses set up for him. He never did show up.

46. Re: Celeb Spotting

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 01:18