We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wynn - pool

Chicago
Level Contributor
70 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Wynn - pool

Going to LV for the 7th time...thinking about staying at the Wynn for the first.

Any thoughts on the pool? I like to lay at the pool pretty much all day long, so comfort, atmosphere, etc. is important. I'm very much in love with the Bellagio pool, but I'm thinking of trying something different this time around...

Thoughts on someone who has stayed there and seen it?

Thanks!

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Wynn - pool

I stayed at Wynn last month. The pool area was very, very nice. The lounge chairs are better than Bellagio because they have padded covers. So comfortable, I almost fell asleep. Very comparable to Bellagio's atmosphere, except no fountain pools. I liked that the pool area was not overcrowded, even though the temperature was well above 90 degrees. My sister says the Bellagio is still better; I would rate them about the same. If you are interested in cabanas, they looked fantastic. Probably very pricey, though.

Virginia
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wynn - pool

I spent many hours at the Wynn pool area in May 2005. Probably the best pool area in Vegas. Very cool, hot gals galore. The outdoor blackjack area was very popular. Lovely drink servers. I even saw a sign for "European style sun bathing" in some remote part of the pool area but I did not get to find out what that was like. Have fun, you'll love it.

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
135 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Wynn - pool

Have stayed at Bellagio many times and returned from a stay at Wynn recently - Wynn's pool, hands down.

Chicago
Level Contributor
70 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wynn - pool

Appreciate the info everyone...thanks. We booked the Wynn and I'm very excited!