We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best (bought) fancy booze drink??on the strip

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
326 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Best (bought) fancy booze drink??on the strip

you know the ones I mean..the ones that come in those fancy take home glasses or not...I heard the Palms has one called the Witch Docter..just wondering what's your favorite and what it's called and from what hotel..Thanks

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
562 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Best (bought) fancy booze drink??on the strip

I got one from Treasure Island in a cool metallic chalice-type thing & some of the frozen margaritas in gargantuan vessels.

Make sure you have enough room in your luggage; DH wouldn't let me take all my rightfully-earned souvenirs home last time :( !!

colorado
Level Contributor
1,149 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Best (bought) fancy booze drink??on the strip

Bought a strawberry daiquiri in a large glass skull mug at TI very good (a few years ago). Most disappointing was the grail drink at Spamalot, the grail is plastic, hardly any booze in it and very pricey.

cumbria
Level Contributor
782 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Best (bought) fancy booze drink??on the strip

Where is this Quarks? is it on the strip?

New Hampshire
Level Contributor
143 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Best (bought) fancy booze drink??on the strip

Quark's is in the Las Vegas Hilton by the Star Trek Experience. It's a themed bar based on one of the Star Trek series. There are Klingons and Borgs and I don't know what else walking around, interacting with the patrons. The food is decent, but not great. Pretty standard pub grub renamed with futuristic sounding words. The Warp Core Breaches and Borg Spheres are served in large, fishbowl-like glasses with a lump of dry ice in them so they "smoke".

upnorth wisconsin
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Best (bought) fancy booze drink??on the strip

Chocolate martini at the mirage was out of this world! and free while gambling at the bar, and what a nice view in the bar feels like your drinking on a beach!!!!

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1,796 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Best (bought) fancy booze drink??on the strip

LOL - those slushies in the Eifel Tower glasses always crack me up. I once saw a large group of young men drinking something pink (strawberry?) and peach colored out of those and I'm sure they had no idea how phalic that looked. LOL

Ohio
Level Contributor
2,829 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Best (bought) fancy booze drink??on the strip

We usually try to stop by the Rumjungle in Mandalay, before it really opens for dinner and we sit at the bar and have what is called a volcano,, or two,it has some kind of sugar cane stick in it that soaks up a lot of alcohol and you sorta suck on it too, we usually end up taking part of the second one to go,,, while we enjoy the buzz and fill up the slot machines!! And that wonderful smell in Mandalay.............

Austin
Level Contributor
141 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Best (bought) fancy booze drink??on the strip

LOL alice...I would have made fun of them!

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
326 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Best (bought) fancy booze drink??on the strip

Thanks everyone ..I'm going to try some of those when we go in May..Cheers

United States
Level Contributor
16,640 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply